10. Watch Your Tongue

Soon after Jeff had finished dinner, I cleared up just like the house maid he thinks I am and sit down on the couch and watch t.v, with the stupid shackle around my leg. I wonder if Jeff will take the shackle off when I go have a shower. Hopefully otherwise that's going to be a little awkward. There was nothing on except for this t.v series called 'Teen Wolf'. I hadn't watched one episode so I had no idea what was going on. I heard that it had like 6 season which may be a little over the top but it's not really my problem. I think Jeff was in the shower which actually surprised me. For a killer who showers? Hmm, doesn't sound right does it?

I struggled to keep my eyes open but a certain sound made my eyelids spring open. A door slam. Jeff is so loud! Always tries to get my attention by slamming the doors. A few minutes later, Jeff comes into the living room Only wearing his dress pants. His was drying his hair with a plain white towel. For a killer, he had a pretty good body. Jeff came and sat by me on the couch. Each minute, he shuffled a little closer while my eyes were glued to the t.v. Jeff wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me close. I blushed a deep shade of red and tried to get up but he only tightened the grip.

After a while of failed attempts of struggling, I relaxed. I could feel his eyes just burning holes into the side of my head and it felt very uncomfortable. I decided to do my best and ignore him by getting lost in my thoughts. I wonder what Peter's reaction would be if he found out that I've gone missing. Would he miss me? Would he forget me? Does he even care about me anymore? I wonder about my friends. They would be worried sick about me. Everyone might be thinking I might be dead or something. No, they'll be looking for me. Hopefully.

Suddenly, a voice pulled me out of my thoughts. "What are you thinking about, Doll?" Jeff asked with curiosity in his voice. I looked down for a moment. Wondering whether I should tell him about Peter or not. Tell him about what everyone would be doing. "It's none of your concern" I snapped defensively. Roughly, Jeff grabbed my hand. "You belong to me. I demand to know, Doll!" He hissed with venom. Anger started to grow in my veins. I hated this nickname.

With all my strength, I got out of his grasp and stood up. "STOP CALLING ME THAT!!" I screamed with angry tears running down my face. That snapped Jeff. Jeff got off the couch and faced me with extreme anger and insanity in his eyes. Without warning, he grabbed a hold of my hair and pulled it, causing me to cry out in pain. "YOU DO NOT SPEAK TO YOUR MASTER LIKE THAT!!" He screamed in my ear. "AND I CAN CALL YOU WHATEVER I WANT," He screamed once more. I cringed at every word he screamed. I was worried that my ear would fall off if he would scream any more. "DOLL!!!!!" He screamed that disgusting nickname and pulled me to the master bedroom.

He threw me in and ran off. I heard the biggest of his slams of doors as one echoed through the house. My head hurt from where he had being tugging at my hair. Didn't he know how much that hurt?! Probably not. Jeff probably went to his room and slammed the door shut. I guess that's a sign to leave him be. I might have a shower. Now I don't really care if I have this dumb shackle on or not.

I went to the bathroom and softly closed the door behind me. I ran the shower, making sure it was the right temperature and stripped down. I got in the shower and cleaned my body. I was probably a day or two since I had a shower and I felt really unclean.

Once I got out of the shower, I wrapped a clean towel around me and go out of the bathroom. I went straight to my bedroom. I hadn't heard Jeff around which meant he was probably still in his room. He might be resting, if possible. He didn't have any eyelids but he could sleep with his eyes open maybe. I put on some pjs I found in the wardrobe and climbed into the bed.

I than started to weep and cry for my friends and family. Although, my family is dead, I still wanted to be with them which is clearly impossible. Why? Out of all people did this have to happen to me? I'm stuck in a cabin in the middle of nowhere with an insane serial killer that kills people for fun.

How did I get into this mess?

How can I get out?