17. A New Sanctuary...

Y/N's P.O.V

The door opened and I was meet with the familiar friendly face of my auntie. Auntie Grace. It's been a week since I was brought to the hospital and I was finally let out after I had fully healed. The scar or should I say marking in my collarbone from Jeff was stitched up but it probably wasn't going to fade for years I bet. It was one of those scars that won't fade for a long time. I was sent to live with my beloved Auntie Grace who was on my father's side of the family.

Auntie Grace was one of the kindest Aunties I've ever known and I was lucky to have her. I remembered when I was a child, she usually took me for a day. Either going to the mall, carnival, park or any other place like that. Me and Auntie Grace honestly had a beautiful bond.

Auntie Grace couldn't help but smile that beautiful smile of hers when she saw me and attacked me in a strong embrace. I hugged back, tears starting to form my eyes for seeing a friendly face of a beloved family member. "Aww I missed you." Grace sniffed. This was such an emotional moment. We stayed in this embrace for a few minutes until she finally broke the hug and welcomed me inside.

Auntie Grace's house was beautiful, she was surprisingly a rich woman since she was only single. She usually traveled around the world for her job. I was jealous. She got to travel around the world without paying because her work got to pay for her. The inside of her house was just as beautiful as the outside. It always looked so welcoming and comfy.

I went and sat down on one of the soft couches in front of the fireplace which was ablaze and already warming up the living room. It was freezing outside, like freezing. It would give you frostbite if you went out there with not enough clothing. Auntie Grace went into the kitchen and came out a few minutes later with a cup of hot chocolate in her hands.

"Thank you so much, Grace." I said taking to cup from her. Grace shot me a smile in return and sat on the couch with me. "So, how are you feeling, Y/N." She asked taking a cup of coffee she was previously drinking off the coffee table and taking a sip. "Well, I still feel a little shaky after being released from the hospital." I confessed. Grace hummed in reply. "Have I already missed my mother's funeral?" I asked. "Sadly yes. She was buried last Sunday." Grace replied sadly. I sighed and took a sip of the hot chocolate before settling it down.

"Everyone's been worried about you, Y/N. Everyone thinking you were dead since you went missing and weren't found. Cops were searching everywhere, not finding you. Y/N, where on earth did you go?" She explained. "Like I said to the cops in the hospital before I left, I was kidnapped. A killer I don't wish to talk about anymore." I whispered. Memories of Jeff broke into my mind. Horrible memories. Memories that made me sick, that made feel like life had become Hell for me.

"Yes. We've heard about the serial killer on the news." Grace said. I just nodded in response. I felt Grace's concerned stare making holes in my head as I hung my head and stared at the floor, in order to avoid telling her the pain I went through.The memories of Jeff kept replaying over and over again, making tears prick my eyes. These tears weren't only from fear but from tears of grief that he murdered my beloved mother in cold blood. I heard her let out a sigh. "I bet you don't wish to talk about the killer do you?" She huffed. I sniffed and nodded. "H-he wouldn't let me leave. H-he marked me. He k-kept me locked away and wouldn't let me free. Auntie Grace I was so scared!" I sobbed throwing my arms around her and crying in her shoulder. Grace hugged back, running her fingers threw my hair and hushing me in a comforting manor.

"Sh sh. It's alright. You're safe. He's not gonna come kidnap you again. Alright." She said calmly. I sniffed and nodded. I swear she was like my second mother. I sat back on the couch and finally calmed down. "Now, lets forget all that nonsense and how about we watch a movie. You and I?" Grace said excitedly returning to her happy mood like nothing happened. I cracked a smile and nodded.

"By the way, you'll be going back to school in 3 days. Just going to give you time to put all that trouble behind you." Grace said before leaving to go get a movie. I was actually excited for school. I'll be seeing all my friends. Then I realized I missed someone. Peter. The man who cheated on me. I really don't want to see him. I'll just avoid him. He just doesn't care about me anymore. I have to move on. And moving on I will do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Time Skip* 2 Days later...

I stared at my mother's grave. A bouquet of roses in my hands. It was difficult to hold in tears. I've already missed my mother's funeral so I'm having some time to say sorry and a goodbye. The sun has already gone down and everyone has gone home to have dinner. Auntie Grace let me have dinner early so I could spend an hour or two here, although she was worried I'll get kidnapped. But I knew I was perfectly safe. It's just a feeling that you have if something bad is going to happen or if something isn't right.

I've already lost track of time but I know I should be getting home now. Memories hit me. I remember when me and my mother would sometimes sing together. I know her favorite song. We used to sing this song almost every week. I closed my eyes. I inhales and exhaled and inhaled and exhaled. I was ready. I opened my mouth a started to sing.  

  After I finished singing, I heard frightening slow claps from behind me, which made me accidentally drop the bouquet of roses. I instantly spun around to only be meet with Him. I don't even dare to say his name anymore because it gives me shivers. I was speechless. How did he find me? Is he going to kill me? Or worse, take me back to that cabin and chain me back up? I was to shocked to speak. I must even look like an idiot.

He chuckled. "Miss me, sweet heart?"
I was rooted to the spot. My heart was pounding against my rib cage, probably trying to break out of my chest. My eyes just as wide as plates. He started walking around me like he was a predator and I was the prey. Slowly but threateningly but it was enough to give me a heart attack. He kept his lidless orbs on me, showing no emotion but lust and desire.

Finally, I found my voice and spoke. "J-jeff" I stuttered. I could feel the killer's breath on the back of my neck. "In flesh and blood, darling." He whispered in my ear. His breath was hot but made my skin crawl. "Wh-why are you here?" I asked, fear easily shown in my voice. "Well, I was thinking about bringing you back to the cabin," My heart sped up more than it already was "But, I might mess with your mind first." He finished before stalking around me once more.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked tears threatening to escape my eyes but I hold them back. Jeff stopped right in front of me and stared. I felt as if his eyes were staring right into my scared to death soul. Jeff let out a huff before taking one of my hands, entwining my hand with his. He took my other hand and put it on his shoulder and finally put his free hand on my waist. "Well, as I once said, Y/N," He started doing a slow dance.

I stared at him, trying not to pay attention to the cheesy dance he was forcing me into. "You're different from the others. You're not only beautiful, talented and all that crap but somehow special in an unexplainable way. When you're around me, I feel sane again. You see what I want from you, or should I say what I want to do to you is..."
Jeff spun me around once or twice before leaning in so our faces were inches away. "I'm going to take everyone you love away from you. I'll watch as you slowly fall into insanity, once you do, I'll be the only one there that you can turn to. All I want is your love, Y/N. We can be the ultimate couple. We can kill together and nothing will stop us. I'll give you everything that you wanted if only, Y/N,"
He spun me around once more before finishing the dance with casque. "You be mine." He finished with a smirk. I was shocked. Disgusted by every words he said. He's sick in the head. My eyes filled with fury and disgust and I spit in his face. I silently gasp as he drops me to forest floor and wipes the spit off with his infamous white blood stained hoodie sleeve.

"You disgust me." I sneer with anger. Jeff broke out of his trance and let out an insane cackle. "Whether you like it or not, Y/N. You will be mine. You and I both know that." He said before disappearing in thin air.

I slowly picked myself off the ground and dust myself off. Shoot! I need to get back to Auntie Grace! I spot the bouquet of roses that I dropped earlier when I heard Jeff's clapping, I pick them up and place them on my mother's grave.

"I love you mother." I whispered. With that, I ran home. Deep in my thoughts of what just happened between Jeff and I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There! Just to make up for last chapter which came out as absolute crap! When doing the part When Jeff tells the whole plan, I just face palmed and thought it was quite cheesy. Although, this story is yandere so I guess there's my reason. Anyway! I've actually improved! Thank God for that! Thanks for reading you beauties! XD
~WitheringWolf