11. A Mind Empty From Before?

I didn't know what time it was. All I knew was it was the afternoon. I hadn't seen Jeff since our little argument yesterday. I have a feeling that he won't be the greatest mood today. Although, he's left me to plan my escape. I've only been here for a day or two and I'm already sick of it. I just need to think about how I'm going to get out of this shackle which is chained to my leg. It had a key hole in it so Jeff must have the key somewhere in this house or worse. He could have it with him. That may be a little difficult and it may take some time. I have all the time in the world, I just hope Jeff doesn't get too far and "accidentally" kill me.

I was looking through all the kitchen equipment, hoping to find something that can cut off these shackles or at least damage them. Jeff may be insane and have a short temper but he is still smart enough to keep objects that can break metal out of my reach, for that I had failed to find anything useful. I collapsed on the couch and turned on the t.v. I looked at the clock on the wall. 6.58 pm. I gave out a sigh.

"Might as well get dinner ready" I huffed and got up. I went to the kitchen and started making dinner but my heart stopped for a moment when I heard a strong and I mean Strong slam of a door. I gulped but ignored whoever had came in and sat down on the couch. As I made dinner, I could feel His eyes making holes in the back of my head and my ass?! What?! Oh Hell no. I eyes widened in realization and spun around to see Jeff lying on the couch. He looked quite tired and bored. He was staring at me, checking me out, with no expression on his face.

I gulped once more and finally had the guts to ask
"Were you just.... checking me out?" I swallowed heavily. Jeff's eternal smile widened and he let out a short laugh. He got up and walked towards. I felt rooted to the spot, frozen in fear and awe. What is he going to do to me? Did he seriously forget about yesterday when I put him over the edge?

Jeff stood in front of me, only inches away. I was curious on what he was going to do to me? Jeff's eyes locked with mine. His eyes looked lifeless and empty but they still held a beautiful icy blue color and some emotions. I flinched when his hand softly started to stroke my cheek. I felt heat coming to my cheeks which Jeff noticed and smirked at. Jeff leaned into me, his head in the crook of my neck. I was still blushing deeply and I started getting ideas that he may have forgotten about yesterday.

"Tell me that you belong to me" I heard him muffle into the crook my neck. I gulped. It sounded like he was wanting me to promise him that. Usually when I kept promises, I actually kept them but making a promise to a killer. I didn't want to keep a promise to him. Without thinking, the words slipped out of my mouth like a waterfall.

"I-I belong to y-you, J-jeff." I was beyond frightened. I was also worried if he had spotted my stuttering and my lies. I didn't want to belong to this murder. Of course I'm not going to keep my promise. I have to get out of here! Get this blasted shackle of me and run away from this sick murderer who murdered my mother in cold sick blood!

I could feel Jeff's bloody smile widen a feel blood oozing out of his cut as he did. His blood run down my neck and down my chest but before the blood could rah my breasts, I felt Jeff's disgusting tongue lick it up. It made my skin crawl. I felt a wave of relief wash over me as Jeff stepped back and stop his disturbing behavior.

"Tomorrow, some friends of mine are coming round. I expect you to make a dinner for us all. They'll be here at 6:30 and I'll be staying with you the whole day." Jeff spoke. I didn't really know what to say to that. I didn't know if it was either a good thing or bad thing. When he mean't 'friends' did he mean other killers like him? Well, all those questions will be answered by tomorrow when they arrive I guess. I nodded in reply and went back to making dinner. I heard Jeff sit back down on the couch and watch t.v as I made him dinner like the house maid he treated me.

*Time Skip*

Me and Jeff sat on the couch, watching whatever was on t.v. I was snuggling incredibly close to Jeff because.... I haven't warmed up to him one bit. Maybe because Jeff was holding his knife on the left side of me and Jeff sitting on the right. He forced me to come closer to him otherwise, I would get stabbed wit his knife. I know that Jeff won't really kill me but he still has the power to hut me badly. Jeff's knife was only and few inches away from me which cause me to snuggle more into Jeff to avoid getting stabbed in the side. I could feel Jeff smirk as I shuffled closer but this was extremely uncomfortable.

I let out a yawn which made Jeff take a glance at the clock. 9:46 pm.
"C'mon, let's go to bed, Flower." He whispered.
I barely noticed that he wasn't calling me 'doll' but now 'flower'. Well, I don't want to start another argument. He's never going to stop with the nicknames so the best thing to do is just ignore it and deal with it. I nodded and Jeff let me up. I went towards my bedroom when I heard Jeff calling me.
"Flower?" Jeff called from the couch. I stopped and looked over my shoulder. Jeff's carved smile stretched into a smirk as he said something that made my eyes widen. "For now on, you're sleeping with me, is that clear?"
"I-I don't want to sleep with you!" I panicked with slight fear in my eyes, fearing that I might make him angry. "Yes. You are. Now go get dressed and get to my room." He said and shooed me away. I huffed in defeat and left to go get dressed.

This was going to be a sleepless night. I just know it.