24. Finally Broken...

More hours passed. My knuckles had grown numb. The blood dry and already filling up this prison with it's revolting stench. I had already regretted punching that wall full of anger although the wall was made out of concrete. I'm so stupid and foolish. I was starving. I couldn't feel it but I knew I was growing skinnier and skinnier by the hour of no food. I probably looked like one of those stray dogs that went for months and months without food and ended up looking like a walking skeleton. It didn't want that.

I needed food. And I needed it fast.

Or I wasn't going to survive these very few hours.

My luck was running out. I felt like I was getting eaten from the inside. My throat now dry, all the sounds I could release from my lips was a choked croak. Was this how I was going to die? To die of starvation from being kept alone in this room without enough food by Jeff the Killer? No one likes a slow death. They would rather die in their sleep. Of old age. Of some other quick death. Drowning or dying of blood loss or burning or starving was some of the worst deaths on the worst deaths list.

Well, at least I'll be free of this pain afterwards and be with my friends and parents.

I broke away from my thoughts when I heard a door slowly creak open. I hadn't noticed my body was shaking uncontrollably, my tears had stained my cheeks. I slowly and weakly rose my head and looked over to where the door was. There, standing in the doorway,

was Peter.

(A.N: No! For God's Sake No! Dammit It's Jeff! C'mon Now! Don't Be Dumb Now! Let's Rewrite That!)

There, standing in the doorway. Was Jeff. His pale face showed no expression as he stared at my shaking bony starving figure. His smile dripped with blood and his eyes unable to close ever again. He had his blood stained hoodie and jeans on as always. He hadn't changed of course. Still the same old Jeff the Killer.

He took slow calm steps towards me as I watched every move he took. Once he was in front of me, I still kept my eyes on him, making sure he wouldn't hurt me more than he has now. Luckily he wasn't wielding his bloody knife.

He crouched down so our eyes met and locked. I heard his calm breathing and we had a stare down, both of our faces holding no expression. Jeff broke the stare by looking down at my hands that still had dry blood on them. Jeff seemed to stare at awe at them, before he looked into my eyes again.

"Look at yourself." He spoke out of the silence. His eyes looked at every edge and curve of my body. "Look at how skinny and bony you've got." I looked down at myself, I wanted to cry at the horrible sight. "Damn, I'm surprised you're still alive." He said with a little chuckle. I slowly shook my head from side to side. "I'm wont be for long." I weakly spoke. Jeff's eyes met mine and his smile widened. "I know. You don't have enough food in you, so your body is shriveling around your bones, in order to try to survive." He said. More tears flowed from my eyes, I bowed my head to try avoid his emotionless face. He used his index finger to lift my head up and my eyes to meet his. My eyes teary and my vision blurry.

"Look. Look what you've done to me. I'll die in one of the most painful ways and It'll be all your fault." I hissed the last part. My anger was starting to take over me. "If only you knew the pain I was going through. You took everything I had away from me. My friends. My family. My virginity. My life. What else is there to take!!!" I yelled. Jeff seemed taken back by my outburst then I saw something in his eyes. Regret. Pity. Sadness. Love.

"No! Don't feel pity for me. You've already taken everything I had away from me." I continued. Then I said it. I finally said it. "Just kill me." I whispered. My eyes were bloodshot and puffy from all my crying that I did for continuous hours and days. Jeff was shocked, he thinking that he misheard it. He leaned closer to hear better.

"Come again, princess?"

"Just kill me!!" I shouted. Jeff rose a brow and snickered a little. "You know I can't do that, lovely." He spat and walked towards the door. "Why are you doing this to me!?!" I screamed at him. Jeff froze. "If you won't kill me, I'll die of starvation in only about a day or two which will be a slow death but if you kill me, it'll be a quick death." I said. Jeff turned around to face me very very slowly. "Please, if you kill me. I won't have to die such a slow and painful death." I begged. All Jeff did was stare. He was still stunned. Jeff started to move his way back over to me.

"Please, free me from this pain. I'm going insane. I'm being torn apart. I'm broken. fix me be killing me. I beg of you." I whimpered. Jeff crouched in front of me. He softly grabbed my chin making me stare int his pale blue eyes that no longer blinked. With his other hand, he caressed my face and I couldn't help but nudge my head into his palm. Jeff wiped the tears that stained my tears.

Jeff knew that he had broken her. And all he felt was regret. He was treating her like an animal. He was starving her, making her go insane, slowly killing her. He just regretted everything he did. He knew that.

Jeff pulled me into his arms and laid his head on my shoulder. I embraced him too and wept into his shoulder. The only words I heard Jeff repeat were:

"I'm Sorry"