13. The Red Eyed & Eyeless Visitors

I was shook awake by two strong arms gripping me around the shoulders. My eyes fluttered open weakly and squinted to try see the blurry dot. Slowly, the dot turned into speck, then turned into a blob, then turned into a boy. A teenage boy with a bloody smile carved into his cheeks. I groaned as he kept shaking me continuously.
"Morning, Gorgeous!" A cheerful husky voice cooed in my ear. I groaned once more before sitting up on my pillow and getting a better view of the killer. Jeff now sat legs crossed in front of me with his smile wider than normal.
"Morning." I said tiredly as I rubbed my still tired eyes. "You're making breakfast today, sweet heart so better get up." He said getting off the bed and making his way towards the exit. "What's the time?" I asked yawning and stretching my limbs. "10 o'clock, darling. You were out cold. I must've snored again, huh?" He said with a smirk growing on his disgusting face. "You were snoring all damn night!" I corrected with slight anger lacing my voice. Jeff just laughed and left me alone in the room.

"By the way! There's some clothes I put for you in the bathroom for ya'! I think you'll like them!" I heard Jeff's voice call from God knows where. Unfortunately, Jeff will be staying at the cabin with me today for the whole day and he said that we'll be having 'visitors' as well which I bet are his friends. I got out of the bed and trudged into the bathroom. How long did I even sleep? I was awake for the start of the night and I must've somehow fell asleep during Jeff's snoring. I wonder how that's possible.

I gasped in horror at my reflection in the mirror. My hair was messy, as usual in the mornings but my eyes. Ehh. Not the best of sights. Big black heavy bags were under my eyes which was a definite sign that I didn't get enough sleep. I probably only had a few hours of sleep. Definitely less than 6 hours though. I found some clothes in a pile on the floor. A white dress like the dress I wore at the end of the year party, some white ballet like shoes, thigh-high white socks and a necklace with a silver chain. It was average, except if I wore these I would sorta look like, ummm how do I say this.

A Doll.

Reminds me of Alice from the Alice in wonder land Disney film and just some of those creepy dolls from other films. Not much I can do about it though so I'll just have to deal with it. I got dressed and looked at my reflection in the mirror. Indeed, I do look like a doll but I'll have to deal with it. I had a quick brush of my hair and went to the kitchen.

I started to make some breakfast. Maybe some bacon and eggs? Eh, have to do. Luckily, Jeff brings back some food and supplies from his victim's houses but I'm not going into too much detail. I heard Jeff coming from the shower which made me sneak a glance a him. Jeff wasn't wearing anything either than a white plain towel around his waist. He was also drying his hair with another towel although his hair would take longer to dry since his is shoulder length and is longer than other boys' hair.

"What's cooking?" He asked unblinking.
"Just some bacon and eggs. Nothing special." I shrugged. My eyelids kept trying to close but I snapped them back open. Jeff seemed to notice as he sped up to me and cupped my cheeks.
"Don't fall asleep while our visitors are here, darling" He said before walking away. I was puzzled. Was that a warning or was he teasing? I couldn't tell by the tone of his voice was unexpectedly normal. I should just take his advice and not fall. Well, more like Try not to fall asleep.

The rest of the day was exhausting and it was extremely difficult to keep my eyes open. I don't even know how I'll promise Jeff about staying awake tonight. Jeff was by my side the whole time. He forced me to sit by him when we were watching t.v, he flirted with me A lot none-stop. The worst part was that he didn't give me enough privacy. Even when I went to the toilet, he just stood outside the bathroom door, hearing everything. He was a menace. A stalker. A creep. A murder. He was all of those combined. I can name him all those disgusting names all day.

It was only 5 in the afternoon and I bored out of mind at the moment. I was just hanging off the arm of the couch, my view was upside-down and my hair stretching down the floor. My back was in slight pain from the crooked position I was in but I was too bored to care. My skin was turning pale from how long I haven't been outside and I was loosing my color. It's been so long since I've been outside and I really wished to go outside now.