Chapter 6- Superman

AJ Lee's POV
One week before the Royal Rumble

So far, I'd been the definition of a downward spiral. I've gone about a week now without any of my pills and I was about to throw myself into a bottomless pit. My feelings and emotions had decided to have a mind of their own and it wasn't doing me very well.

I felt like crying. I truly did just want to run away into someplace where no one could find me or film me or watch me. I wanted to find a place where no one else existed, where it was just little teenage AJ and her dreams of making it big, of being a Lita or a Trish Stratus. Why couldn't it be those times again?

I'll tell you, though, when I imagined myself as Women's Champion, it wasn't like this. Not having everyone wanting me to vanish into oblivion. Not carrying a giant glittery butterfly around everywhere. When I imagined myself as Women's Champion, I had wanted it to be life changing.

Well, it had been life changing all right. Just not in the right ways.

Tonight, I was supposed to have a little celebration for myself for becoming the longest reigning Diva's Champion ever. That's what started my bad mood for today. For one, no one showed up. It was just me and Tamina. That just sparked my madness.

Then Bad News Barrett, or whatever he wants to be called, came up to me and reminded me about how no one on the roster liked me or could even put up with me. I mean, I already knew that, but my emotions were in such a fragile state it set me on edge.

I started yelling and blaming Tamina for everything. I just snapped and started ranting and raging about everything and everyone. And then when the interviewer asked me on my thoughts on Barrett's statement, I just lost hope in trying to defend myself and screamed. I picked up the cake on the table and, by accident, hit Tamina with it. But my mind was in dangerous places and I just continued to tear the room apart.

I spent the entire time before my match trying to calm my emotions down, which worked for a little bit. But after Tamina and I lost to Naomi and Cameron, I broke again and started screaming and yelling, making a fool of myself in the ring in front of the world.

Well, I guess welcome back to my wonderful psycho ego.

This was all CM Punk's fault. If he hadn't have made me give up my medication, I might not have had a mental meltdown in the ring. I bet he was watching my little scene. I bet he was probably enjoying it.

I decided right after that match that I needed to try to reason with him on why I required those pills on a regular basic. I couldn't risk throwing a tantrum like that during a meeting with Stephanie or something like that.

Right about now it was almost eleven at night, maybe a little bit earlier. I assumed that Punk was probably on his "Tour-Bus" thing or whatever about now, which is where I planned to look for him.

I finished lacing up my black Chuck Taylors and zipped up my black jacket (I changed out of my wrestling attire because it's not exactly the warmest thing to walk around in). I walked into the parking lot area with my bag dragging along behind me, looking for a giant bus. There were several and I had to make sure that I didn't accidentally walk into, like, John Cena's bus or something like that.

I knew his bus was kind of black and grey in color, so I looked for anything similar to that. I also looked for a bus that was most likely ready to leave the arena, since I assumed the one's that belonged to Cena or Orton or whatever probably were nowhere near ready.

There was one bus that looked like it was about to leave. I knew that if I wanted to do this, I had to do it quickly before he left. I started sprinting towards the bus, my suitcase practically flying behind me, until I reached the doors to the RV/bus/tour-bus.