Chapter 9- Arrows

AJ Lee's POV

Two Weeks Later

One week from the Elimination Chamber

For the past few weeks, I'd tried to withhold without CM Punk at the events. I had to assume he wasn't coming back, so I had to adapt to what life would be like for me now.

Against Punk's wishes, I started taking my pills again. He didn't, couldn't, understand how difficult life was for me without them. Besides, Punk wasn't my boyfriend. He couldn't ever know what's best for me.

I still thought about him, though, when I walked into the arena for Raw. I was scheduled for a match against Nikki Bella. One on one, me and her, in the ring. Should be fun.

I skipped through the hallways with my duffel bag (my new duffel bag) and to the divas locker room. I was hoping to find Tamina so I could just wait for my match in piece, maybe reading X Men in a comfortable corner of the locker room, while she guarded me and my title.

When I opened the door to the locker room, I saw only Eva Marie and Cameron present, talking while sitting on one of the benches. When they saw me enter the room, they both glared.

Now, I didn't know why Cameron had any reason to be mad at me. I mean, sure, Naomi was going to have a title shot against me until she got injured and the match was erased, but that wasn't my fault! But I guess she was mad anyway since she believed somehow that I sabotaged her injury. I mean I'm good, but not that good.

Eva I assume though had a reason to me mad. She still wasn't very happy after that nasty bruise I gave her in November. But, I mean, it was three months ago. I've slapped a lot of people since then, so she shouldn't feel offended.

I walked over to one of the empty benches and laid my bag down. Their eyes shot knifes into me, but I didn't feel any pain. Not anymore.

"So," I said, facing them. "Your girl, Nikki, ready to get put into a Black Widow?"

Eva rolled her eyes. "She's not gonna loose to you of all people."

"Then why do I still have the title?" I said with a smirk plastered on my face. That shut her up.

After a while more of the divas began to pile into the locker room. Thank god Tamina showed up sooner rather than later, for now I had someone to guard me from the little bedazzled barbie dolls that were the Total Divas.

While Tamina stood next to me in the corner of the locker room with her arms crossed, I attempted to try to get ready for the match. I did a few stretching exercises and made sure all of my gear was appropriately displayed and secure. I pulled my divas title out of my bag and prepared for war.

And then the Bella's walked in.

Neither of them looked very happy. Especially Nikki. I didn't really care, but I couldn't help but wonder what would put them both in such a pitiful looking state.

Eventually, Nikki spoke. "The match is canceled."

Every diva in that locker room either gasped or dropped their jaw to the floor. I, however, felt rage bottle up inside me, adding a rather crazy feel to my eyes. I walked closer to the Bella's.

"Canceled?" I asked. "What do you mean? Who's taking my place in that match?" I didn't mean to sound selfish, but I wanted a match.

"No one," Brie said. "There's no diva's match tonight."

I felt like I was about to loose it. Just like I thought, the company was putting all the Divas, true and total, down at the bottom of the list. We deserved to be here as much as Cena. Or Orton. Or Bryan. Or Sheamus. Or any of the guys!