Sparks

Hey guys! This is chapter 3... I hope you enjoy! Comment, vote and fan! <3

**************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 3

Sparks

I asked a random group of guys, "Where's the office?"

They scowled and one of them muttered, "Fuck off, bitch."

"Oh you wanna fucking go bitch?! I will fucking kill you! I asked you where the office is, now tell me, or i'll call my friend Justin here, and we'll beat the living shit out of you!"

He spat, "Yeah, show me him."

"He lives in New York."

The guy snickered, followed by his friends. He asked, "Oh yeah, i'm so scared of someone who lives across the country." 

Anger took over me, and I punched the guy right in the nose. I kicked his groin; all of his friends ran off. I spat, "You going to say that again you fucking idiot?" 

He pleaded, "No, please, just please don't hurt me."

"That's what I fucking thought!" I grabbed his shirt and pushed him across the hall, and went up to 2 girls.

"Hi, i'm new here, where's the office?"

The ginger chirped, in her small, mousy voice, "Down the hall, then turn right." 

I smiled, and thanked, "Thank you, you guys have been the biggest help all day."

They smiled as I walked off. I followed the directions, and came across an open room, with windows every where. I walked through the door, and asked, "Hi, i'm new here, can I get my schedule?"

The secretary nodded her fat head, and handed it to me. She buzzed, "Don't be late for class now."

I nodded my head, and rolled my eyes. I didn't even thank her. I stomped out of the office, and went up a flight of stairs, and walked into my first class... drama.

The office is far away from the front doors, usually offices are right in front of the entrance. Anyway, I stood in front of the classroom, watching my new drama teacher, Ms. Cornelia, getting ready. I glanced down at my sheet, and looked for my locker number.

My locker number is 5567. I walked down the hall, staring at the numbers as I walk, trying to find mine. I came across it, and I opened it. Empty.

I put my bag and sweater in, and slammed the door shut. This school is the worst school in the world. I miss my old school, man those were good times.

I walked back down the hall, to my drama room, which was the last classroom on the floor. I walked in slowly, and greeted my teacher, "Hi, Ms. Cornelia?"