A long chat

Hey guys! This is chapter 13! Comment, vote, fan, and like! Tell me what you think! (:

***********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 13

A long chat

I woke up the next morning. Wow, I slept all day and night. I shook my head, and noticed that Jamie wasn't in the room. I looked around, and noticed my bag filled with clothes. I opened it up, and grabbed a pair of jeans and a Black Veil Brides shirt.

I found my brush, and combed my hair. I brushed my teeth in the bathroom, and checked out of the orphanage. I walked outside, and saw a cab waiting for me.

"Hi, uh, this is Brett Karoni's cab, right?" I asked the man.

"Yes it is Brett Karoni's cab. Hop in, and I vill drive you to school," he replied in his Indian accent.

I got in the back seat, and he started to drive me to school. After a while, we arrived, and I got out of the cab. "I don't owe you money... right?" I asked, worried.

"No, your officer, Mr. Lottus, yes, he take care of everything for you, do not vorry."

I smiled, and closed the door. I waved goodbye, and he drove off. I walked up to the school, and noticed Andy was leaning against the side of the school, smoking a cigarette. I walked up to him, because his face was stained with tears.

"Andy, is something wrong?" I asked.

He looked down at me, and shook his head. "It's nothing," he choked out.

"You can tell me," I insured him.

He sighed, the tears getting caught in his throat, "I-don't-want to talk about-it," he stammered.

"C'mon Andy, i'm not going through a nice time either, okay? Maybe we can talk shit out..." I suggested.

He looked at me like I was fucked, but then shrugged. "M'kay, I guess I can explain. Well, I found out the other day that my father has cancer, and only has a minimum amount of time to live. My father is the best dad ever, and i'm not ready to let go," he spoke his heart out.

"Oh, well, i'm really sorry about that. Yeah, my mother passed away the other day, too. Now i'm in some orphanage, with some bitch named Jamie as my roomate. Oh sweet Jesus it's horrible," I explained.

"Get out! Whoa, isn't it weird how both of our parents got some sickness or passed away?!" Andy exclaimed.

I winced at his mood change, and then smiled coldly. "Yeah, I guess, I mean, it's nothing we should get excited about..." I narrowed my eyes.

He narrowed his eyes, and spat, "I know, i'm just saying that that's weird. Anyway, so yeah, i'm not ready to only have one parent. And plus, my mom is crazy, so I don't know how I will survive. We won't have enough money to cover the bills and shit, because my dad makes the most money in the house," he explained.

"Hmmm, I see," I stared at the wall beside him.

"Anyway, I honestly don't feel like talking about it. I don't want to ruin my day even more. So, anyway, you're going to the Black Veil Brides concert that's in about ten days, right?" he asked.

"Yeah, are you going?" I asked.

"Hell yeah! I can't miss out on a Black Veil Brides concert! So what's your favorite song by them?" he asked.

"Erm, all of them are amazing, but if I had to choose, it would probably be Knives And Pens, Set The World On Fire, Sweet Blasphemy, and Hello My Hate. What about you?" I answered.

"My favorite is their new song, Unbroken. That's a really good song," he smiled. I had to smile at his smile. He is just so adoring. His bright teeth beamed in the sun with his piercing blue eyes. His black lion hair was getting tousled in the light breeze that blew our way.

"You know, you look exactly like Andy Biersack," I told him.

"Yeah... I get that a lot," he smiled crookedly. I grinned, and for some reason thought of my mom. Tears got caught in my throat, and some fell from my eyes.

"Hey, you'll make it through," he breathed out cigarette smoke in my face and patted my back. It felt good as he rubbed and patted my back. I looked up at him, and burst out into tears.

"It's just, I don't have anyone else, except for my old best friend Justin and his family, but they live back in New York. I don't want to leave Seattle, because I really like this one guy," I choked out, gesturing to him.

He sighed, and continued to patt my back. "You'll be okay. Maybe it was meant to happen, just like the situation with my father was meant to happen. Everything happens for a reason," he blew more smoke in my face. I inhaled it, not liking the taste of it, but adoring it because it came out of Andy's mouth.

I thought about his words for a moment:

Everything happens for a reason.

Did I do something wrong, and my mother dying is my punishment? Oh wait, yeah I did something wrong. I took my mom for granted and was a bitch to her, and now God was probably like "Oh bitch, now you'll pay. You wanna be a bitch to your mother? Try living without her."

"Yeah, your probably right. Well, I gotta go now, so I guess i'll see you around. The bell's about to ring, so yeah. Bye, oh and Andy?"

"Yeah?" he replied.

"Thanks."

"For what?" he asked.

"For being there for me," I smiled.

He gave me a messed up look, and narrowed his eyes as he looked at the ground. "Yeah... okay..." he gave his eyes a little roll. I winced, but tried to ignore it. I won't let that get in the way of anything. I have bigger problems to worry about.

Like living on my own.

**********************************************************************************************************

Okay guys! What did you think?! Comment, vote, fan, and like! I really want to know what you guys think! Oh, and thank you for all of the recent fans (: well, thank you to all my fans!

And thanks to my BFFL, emilyheartred. thanks for being there for me, em.

xoxo redhearts111