Tickets

Hey guys! I'm back! This is chapter 5... I hope you enjoy! Comment, vote and fan... tell me what you think! :)

*************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 5

Tickets

The rest of the day went by quickly. Nothing serious happened, and Andy was still being an asshole. Whatever, fuck him. I don't need him in my life.

I walked through the door to see my fucked up mom screeching through the phone... as usual. 

"Would you shut the fuck up?! Stop being a bitch to everyone fucking druggy!" I shouted.

She snapped her head in my direction, and she gave me a death look. She said casually through the phone, "Fuck off," and then she pressed 'off.'

She turned her attention to me again, and pointed her finger in my face. She said out loud, "If you say that to your mother again, you will be grounded! You hear me?!"

"Sure bitch."

"YOU'RE GROUNDED FOR A WEEK!"

"Congratulations, want a sticker?" I remarked.

She rolled her eyes, and pushed me out of the kitchen, demanding, "Get out. Go to your room."

"I don't want to. I'm hungry as hell."

"I SAID GO TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM!"

"Calm your asshole." I said casually. I snickered under my breath for my choice of words, and casually stomped up the stairs.

I sat down on my bed, and grabbed my laptop. I turned it on, and typed in the password. It logged me into it, and I went to google. In the search box, I typed in, 'ticket master.'

It brought me to a bunch of searches, and I clicked the first one. It took about a second for it to take me to the ticket master website.

I typed into the search box 'Black Veil Brides' and it showed a couple of concert dates. I clicked the first one, the concert that was taking place in 2 weeks. I pressed, 'buy tickets' and it asked for my credit card number and a bunch of shit like that.

I grabbed my wallet, and took out my credit card. I typed in the number and entered all of the information, and everything went through.

I put my credit card back, and walked down the stairs casually, saying out loud, "Ma, I bought Black Veil Brides tickets."

My mom scowled, and asked, "What, you mean those freaks you listen to? You're wasting your money. How much was it?"

"$150."

"Ha! You wasted your money. Well, not my problem. You chose to waste your money on some fucking freaks. Do be asking for some money later on when you have none, because you wasted it all on a freak show."