Smoking

Hey guys! This is chapter 8... enjoy! Comment, vote and fan... tell me what you think! :D

***********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 8

Smoking

I left the convenience store, and saw a figure smoking behind the plaza. I took a closer look, and saw the figures face. That figure looked like Andy Biersack. So that meant that that figure... was Andy Carlton.

I walked up to the figure, and narrowed my eyes, asking, "Andy?" I studied the place that I had entered. It was a small alley, where everything was pavement. I scowled at the place he choosed to enjoy his cigarette. "Mmm?" He mumbled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked bitterly.

"Enjoying a cigarette... what's it to you? Why the fuck are you talking to me? Go home, bitch." He spat.

"Mmm, I just noticed you here, and I wanted to make sure it was you and not Andy Biersack. Why do you smoke?" I asked, unexpectedly.

"Get the fuck outta here... I don't wanna see your ugly face around here. Annoying bitch." He scoffed.

"Is that a threat?" I asked, being the smart ass I am.

"Mhmm." He said casually.

"Mmm, I won't take that seriously. Anyway, why are you such a bitch to me? A couple of days ago you were all into me, and now your an asshole to me. Are your friends telling you to be a bitch to me?" I asked.

"My friends have no part in the decision I have made; I would never have even let them come into my life like that and make decisions for me. I absolutely think that is a pathetic situation, and I do not approve of it." He said, talking like he's some big shot.

"What's with all the funky, scientific language? You're 17, or 18... you should be talking like a fucking teenager. Not like a forty year old who is some scientist who studies ethical history or something." I spat.

"It is not your choice how I choose to talk, that it my choice entirely," He said flatly. "Now, fuck off. I don't want you in my life. You annoying bitch. Get off of my back. We are never going to be friends. Even though we both love Black Veil Brides... it's never going to happen. Stop crying, and pull your socks up, bitch."

He added, "My friends are going to be here in a couple of minutes, and I can't be seen with a loser like you. Fuck off, please." 

"Oh, I see how it works. You liar, your friends are making you hate me! Don't cover up your friends, Andy. You won't be a rat. Tell me the truth." I asked anxious for his answer.

"I already explained to you, I think that is a pathetic situation where you have your friends pick out your decisions. Now, G.ET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!" He barked.

"Fine." I murmured. I took a step back, but I prowled back up to him again. I needed to tell him off about his pathetic choice of smoking. "You shouldn't smoke."

"Oh yeah? What ya gonna do to stop me?" He taunted.

"This," I muttered as I grabbed the cigarette from his mouth, and threw it on the floor. I stomped on it, and looked up at his angry face. 

"Bitch! Those cost money you know!" He informed me.

"Yeah, I know. But instead of wasting your money on fucked up cigarettes... you could spend it on something more appropriate." 

"Okay, well, i'm hooked... okay? I regret accepting the cigarette that my old friend, Charlotte, gave to me." He told me.

"Well, your stupid choice." I sputtered bitterly.