The Day Of The Concert

HEEYYYY GUYS!!!!

this is chapter 16!! I hope you guys enjoy it!

Comment, vote, fan, and like! Tell me how I did? (:

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 16

The Day Of The Concert

I took some advil, and Mr. Lotus walked me back up to my room. I entered and saw Jamie for once not on her computer.

"Hey Jamie," I greeted her.

"Hey! I heard about the accident! Are you alright?!" she asked, looking pretty damn worried.

"Yeah, i'm fine. I just have a headache... that's all," I insured her.

"Okay, good," she sighed. "Hey, isn't it that stupid band of yours' concert tomorrow?"

"There not stupid," I snapped. "They are simply the best band out there. And yeah it is! I'm so syked! I can't wait to meet Andy, and Ashley, and Jake, and CC, and Jinxx!!!!" I squealed like a retarded pig.

"Who?" she questioned, tilting her head to the side a bit like confused dogs do.

"The members of Black Veil Brides!" I yelled in her face as I shook her shoulders. She narrowed her eyes and sat on her bed.

"Okay then..." she trailed off as she started to type something on her laptop keyboard.

I sat down on my bed, wondering what I should wear to the concert. "What do you think I should wear to the concert?" I asked.

"Um... I dunno, some rocker chic outfit... sorry I can't help you... I ain't into that emo stuff. It's all about Katy Perry and Lady GaGa for me," she smiled brightly as she continued to type without even looking at her screen or keyboard.

I got up and started to look through my merchandise. I decided to wear one of my many BVB shirts, some BVB shorts, a BVB wrist band, a BVB necklace, and i'm going to write "BVB" on both my cheeks. I decided how I was to do my makeup, and I fell down on my bed after I was done planning.

"I have it," I mumbled.

"No one cares," Jamie murmured back.

I rolled my eyes, and that's when I heard my phone ring. I slid it out of my pocket, and looked at the contact name.

Justin Ukt.

I walked out of my room and into the public orphanage washroom. I tip toed into a stall, making sure no one else was in the washroom. I pressed "talk" and put the phone to my ear.

"Justin?" I called through the phone speaker. 

"Hi Brett," he replied.

"Justin! God I missed you!" I cried out.

"I know, I missed you too. Hey, isn't the BVB concert tomorrow?" he asked gesturing to the one i'm going to.

"Yeah... why?" I questioned.

"Well, have you decided to take me yet?" he joked.

"Haha, you wish. Nah, trust I would, but I don't got any extra tickets. Oh my God, how's Krasley and Dante?! Oh God I miss them so much! I miss all of you!" I spoke my heart out.

"Ah, Grass and Dante are all good. They miss you, too. They can't stop talking about you," he explained.

"Really? Aw, well tell them I say hi!" I shouted.

"I will," he whispered.

It was all quiet for a few seconds, until he finally retorted, "I miss you like hell, Brett," he whispered through the phone. Tears sprung to my eyes. I miss him too.