I Survived

GUYS SORRY I DIDN'T WRITE IN A LONG TIME.

I was going to post a chapter a week ago, but I had to pack because I was going on a vacation and all, and it was all just a mix up, so I didn't get to write a chapter. I'm sorry for making you wait so long to see what happens! But, here it is! So enjoy! Comment, vote, fan, and like!

Oh this is chapter 15 by the way. (:

********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 15

I Survived

I woke up to see sirens and police men and fire men. Ambulance arrived shortly after that, and I was sitting here with a massive headache.

I rolled my eyes over to the driver seat, and saw that the taxi driver wasn't in his seat. I noticed that the windshield had been smashed, and I got a quick glimpse of a blood splatter in the corner of the windshield.

What, did his head go through? Probably. I sighed, and rubbed my temples. Thank God I'm okay... so I can go to the concert!

Then, all of a sudden, a police man knocked on my window. I looked over to the big, bulky, sweaty man. I roll down the window, and he rolls his eyes. He opens the door roughly, and then sighs.

Damn, someone has issues.

"Brett Cyder?" he calls out, looking at a clip-board.

"That's me," I whispered back.

"Alright, Ms. Cyder I have a few questions for you... if you don't mind answering them?" he made the demand more of a question.

"Mhmm, sure why not?" I sarcastically muttered. He scribbled something down on the clip-board, and started up again.

"Okay, so does anything hurt you?" he asked.

"Uh... nothing in particular that could have interfered with the crash... I just have a headache. That's all," I explained.

"Mhmm," he mumbled. "I see," he grumbled. "So what do you remember?"

I stiffened. I had to think about that one. "I remember seeing the car swivel... and then everything went black," I finally explained.

"Hmm... I see. So you feel alright for sure?" he asked.

"I'm sure, officer," I insured him.

"Alright, well you can come in my car if you'd like. It's time to take you back to the orphanage," he cooed.

So much for my merchandise shopping.

"Officer," I called out. "What happened to him?" I asked, gesturing to the taxi driver.

"Oh, uh... he kind of smashed his head... he didn't make it..." he trailed off, pouting. I gasped a little bit.

"Oh, no," I moaned. For some reason, I feel guilty. Is it my fault that I had to trap him as in to drive me to the mall to buy merchandise, when I already have almost all of the merchandise?

I sighed, and crawled into the car. The whole car ride was silent, until he parked at the curb.

"Okay, do you need me to check you in?" he wondered.

"Nah, I think I'm capable of doing it myself... thank you very much," I beamed.

"Okay," he huffed. I trotted to the front doors of the orphanage, trying to ignore my headache. Every little thought of it brought a new throb of pain.

I walked in, and saw Mr. Lotus smashing his clenched fist on the front desk.

"I am responsible for her, do you understand?! Just because she's an orphan doesn't mean you have to send her with some willy-dilly cab driver! She could have died, just like that ol' man did! Do you fucking understand?!" he shrieked, until he noticed that I'd stepped into the building.

"Hiya, Lotus," I didn't use his proper "last name".

"BRETT!" he squealed as he wrapped his big arms around my small, petite body. "Oh thank heavens your alright. If something happened to you, I would have honestly killed this place!" he told me.

"No need to worry, Lotus. It's all under control. The only thing bothering me is this massive headache. That's just about it," I told him.

"Okay, well I'll get you some Advil for that headache," he offered as he strides toward the front desk.

"GIVE ME ADVIL!" he demanded.

I laughed a bit. It was funny, watching him panick for no God damn reason. And then, a thought occured to me.
Tomorrow's the concert.
Tomorrow's the day I'll be able to meet the one, and only,

Andy Biersack.

*********************************************************************************************************

Okay guys, how did you like it? Sorry it was a bit short... I wrote this on my iPod, so yeah. :/

Anyway, COMMENT VOTE FAN AND LIKE XD

xoxo redhearts111