The End

Hey guys!

So I decided that THIS was going to be the last chapter. It's gonna be a long one though!

I'm really upset that this book is ending... It's just I really want to start with new books and I don't want too many books on my head... So yeah.

Comment, vote, fan, and like! Tell me how I did (:

By the way... This chapter is going to be very emotional... So yeah :p

***********************

Chapter 20

The End

Andy P.O.V:

I went up to my room, and decided to sleep in all of my makeup and all of my clothes. I was too pissed off with myself and too tired to even bother change.

I fell asleep before my face hit the pillow.

***

The next morning, I woke up. My pillow was smudged with black eyeliner. I tried rubbing it away, but it made it worse. So I gave up.

I walked down the stairs, and entered the kitchen. I saw my mom drinking a cup of coffee, tears running down her cheeks.

"Mom, what's wrong? Where's dad?" I asked, worried.

She looked up at me, her eyes red. "Dead. He-he's dead!" She sobbed.

Tears automatically sprang to my eyes, and I felt like throwing up. I was sick to my stomach. I trotted up to her and hugged her tight, sobbing in each others shoulder.

"I found him this morning, dead!" She cried out.

I cried even more. I grabbed my car keys.

"Where are you going?" She asked, taking a sip of her coffee.

"To see dad!" I shouted, and jumped out the door. I zoomed down the highway and down to the hospital.

I swung the hospital door open, screaming, "Where's my father?! Where is he?!"

Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. A few nurses came and sat me down. I told them everything about my father, and they led me to the room.

I opened the door, and the nurses left. I ran in, and sat down on a stool. A blue blanket was covering his body, indicating that he passed away.

I sobbed louder and louder, uncovering the blue tarp and watching the face of my poor father. I held his hand and kissed it over and over again.

"I am sorry father," I cried out, barely able to talk. I kissed his forehead. "I have disappointed you. But I love you dad, I love you so much, please don't go dad!" I wiped away some tears. "Please," I whispered.

I cried over his body, the blue tarp all wet from my tears. "God forgive me! I have sent him to his death! I have wished for him to die! Dad I didn't mean it! I am so, so sorry."

I just closed my eyes, and my head and arms over his body. The odd tear would fall. And then, something tickled my ear. I got up, and rubbed my eyes.

And then, I saw it.

From the centre of his body, a butterfly... A beautiful butterfly, was slowly fluttering up into the air, and vanished when it hit the ceiling. It was a colorful butterfly, red, orange, yellow, purple, green, blue, black, pink, and white.

I stared at it in amazement. I shook my head. "Wow," I whispered to myself.

I then continued to pay attention to my dad. "Ugh, dad..." Tears started to come back.