Another day of school...

Hey guys! This is chapter 9... I hope you enjoy! :D Comment, vote, fan, and like! Tell me what you think!

***************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 9

Another day of school...

I walked to school, puffing and pouting the whole time. I hate school with all of my heart, especially since this school is the most ghettoist school.

I saw Andy walking, but I didn't say anything. It's better if I just stay away from him. 

When I arrived at school, the bell rang. "Fuck!" I whisper/yelled as I ran down the halls, trying to reach my locker. I had drama. I finally reached my locker, and I opened it. I threw my bag in there, and grabbed my drama notebooks and duotangs. 

Andy was talking to Kristi, the slut. "Yeah, she's a bitch. I know, I offered her a cigarette, and she said sure, and then she changed her mind at the last second, and wasted my fucking cigarette!" Andy explained to Kristi.

Kristi laughed along with her other friends, whose names I believe were Tara and April. Tara was a blonde, just like Kristi, and April was a ginger, a girl with blue eyes and red hair. But she was the prettiest ginger i've ever seen.

"What an asshole, don't talk to that piece of shit, alright Andy?" She said while I walked by. They were all eyeing me. I whirled around, and met their gaze. 

I spat, "Why you staring? Ya jealous, Kristi?" 

"No, we were just talking about how much your a bitch and a faggot," She muttered.

"Oh! Nice come-back Kristi! You deserve an award!" I said, clapping my hands. Andy started to chuckle under his breath. I scanned him over, and smiled.

"Oh shut up, faggot. You're such an asshole, bitchy ass bastard. Go suck a dick for me, kay?" She sputtered.

"Gladly. Make that Andy Biersack's dick." I pointed out. Tara and April giggled.

"You're so jealous of me, aren't you, Kristi?" I said with an evil grin.

"Why would I be jealous of a hideous beast like you?" She said, returning the same evil grin I gave her.

"Oh, really? Then how come you were checkin' out my ass? You jealous because all you got is flabs?" I said. Everyone started to listen, and there was a huge mob of people surrounding us.

"Pa-lease, you call that an ass? More like a sheet of paper," She said.

"AWESOME COME-BACK, KRISTI. SOMEONE SHOULD GIVE HER AN AWARD, OR A STICKER, AT LEAST!" I said with a frantic, hectic laugh.

"Shut up, hoe. No one likes you, go back to New York and be the 'big bully' you are. Yeah, big bully my ASS." She said, everyone 'oooing'.