Fighting

Hey guys!

So I know I said that I was going to upload last week... But I didn't have enough time to write, so here you go (:

Comment, vote, fan, and like... Tell me how I did? (;

Oh and by the way guys, this is the second last chapter.

************************

Chapter 19

Fighting

We arrived at Andy's house, and I hesitated. "Why am I here?" I questioned.

"Because you are," he chuckled.

"Andy..." my eyes widened.

"Don't worry, I just want my parents to meet you, that's all," he explained, getting out of the car. He then opened the passenger seat door for me, and I smiled sweetly.

"Thanks."

We walked up his steps, and he opened the door. Andy's dad was sitting on the couch, watching a soccer game, and Andy's mother filing her nails, sitting on the other couch.

They both looked up at us as we entered.

"Hey guys," Andy casually mumbled as he held my hand and brought me over to the couch Andy's dad was sitting on.

"Hello. Who's this?" His mother's eyes flashed over to me, a smirk smacked on her face.

Andy blushed. "This is Brett... my girlfriend," he coughed. I smiled at his mom, and then at his dad.

"Hi," I said as nicely as I possibly could.

"Nice to meet you," his dad called out, shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you all as well," I smiled at them both.

"Well, we're just going to go up to my room..." Andy trailed off.

"No physical shit," his mom winked.

He rolled his eyes. "I know, I know."

We trudged all the way to his room. His room was pretty cool, posters and CD's and custom band shirts lying around everywhere.

"Messy room," I joked.

"Yeah, I didn't get a chance to clean it," he sighed.

He closed the door, and sat on his computer chair. I sat on his bed. We stared at each other for about a minute, and then he got off his computer chair, and seductively pushed me over so I would lay down.

He got on top of me, and he growled in my ear. I took in a deep breath, and before I could even exhale, his lips were crashed to mine. His tongue asked for entrance and I granted it without hesitation, and then after a few minutes of making out I released and gasped for air.

"Oh hot damn," I gasped, heaving.

"That was great," he smiled. "You alright my beautiful?"

I looked up at him and grinned. "I'll live."

He got off of me, and he put in a disk of BVB. I rolled my eyes. "Please, my ears are still ringing from the concert. No music."

"'Kay, well it's not your choice, is it? This is my room, and if I want to listen to music, then I fucking will," he hissed.

I scowled. "Who shit in your cornflakes?"

He didn't say anything. He popped in the disk and started to BLAST Perfect Weapon, and he would turn it up a bit louder at the screamo parts.

"Your an asshole," I muttered loudly over the music, and then I stomped out of the door.

He came running after me. "Baby," he snaked his hands around my waist. "I was just joking."

"Maybe you were, but being an asshole and blasting it at the loudest parts ticked me off," I slapped his hands away. "Fuck it, I'm going home. I had a long night, and I'm not going to sit here and watch you top it off with you being a dick-wad."

He sighed. "I'm sorry. Don't go all PMS on me now."

I scowled even more. "You sexist BITCH!" I screamed, and I ran down the stairs.

"Is something wrong?" Both of his parents asked.

I looked at them hard. "Yes. Your son is a sexist asshole, who has fucking mental issues!" I exclaimed, and trotted out the door.

Andy's P.O.V:

"Son!" my dad called out in anger. "What did you do? You get a girl and on the same night you piss off the fuck out of her?"

"Dad," I paused. "It's nothing serious. She's just grumpy. Tomorrow, we'll be as good as new."

"How do you know there will be a tomorrow?" My mom teased.

"Shut up," I spat.

"What the fuck did you say to tick her off so much?! She seemed like such a sweet girl!" my dad explained.

"Nothing, I kind of just spazzed out at her, and I pissed her off on purpose... Nothing serious. But she should understand that it was a damn joke," I told them.

"That's awfully rude to do to your girlfriend," my mom scolded. "I want you to call her up right now and apologize!"

"MOM! THIS ISN'T FUCKING KINDERGARTEN, OKAY?! YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! THIS IS MY RELATIONSHIP, NOT YOURS! AND AS FOR YOU, DAD, FUCK OFF! YOU GUYS CAN'T KEEP ON CONTROLLING ME! JUST SERIOUSLY, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO DIE IN A HOLE!!!!!" I freaked out.

I looked over to my dad, a tear ran down his face. "Your wish will be granted soon. In a few weeks, I won't be here."

I sighed. "Oh dad, c'mon, I didn't mean it. Y'know I love you."

He walked up the stairs, and he slammed the door shut.

"I should ground you for the rest of your life for using such words like that," my mom looked at me, disgusted. "Especially what you said to your father. Who have no sympathy, and no shame, what-so-ever. Brett doesn't deserve you." And then she walked all the way up to her room, and shut the door.

I stood there, my face blank. What the fuck just happened? I shrugged it off, and then realized what I've just done.

I got into a huge fight with the girl I love.

And I just told my cancer-sick dad that I want him to die in a hole.

Fuck me.

***********************

Okay guys, how did you like it?!

Comment, vote, ran, and like! Tell me what you think! (:

~dedicated to emilyheartred~

xoxo redhearts111