Heart break

Hey guys! This is chapter 7... I hope you enjoy! Comment, vote and fan! Tell me what you think! <3 :)

*************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 7

Heart break

There was a pause, and then my mom asked, "The Black Veil, whatever they're called, yeah, so, what date is their concert?"

I mashed my teeth together, not liking where this was going. "In two weeks, so on the 16th. Why?"

She recited the heart breaking news, "Oh, sorry honey, but we are going to Valerie's (Justin's mom) baby shower on that day. I forgot to tell you. I'm so sorry."

My heart broke into two. I could feel it happening in my chest, the last beat it struck, and then BAM! It broke into two. "No mom, please don't do this to me! I need to go to that concert! I paid so much for it, and I need to see Black Veil Brides!"

How come Justin didn't mention anything about a new brother or sister... i'm going to text him. What a piss off.

"No, Valerie invited the both of us. Since Justin is your best friend, you are going to that baby shower. Just sell the ticket and get your money back."

"But I don't want to!" I groaned.

"Well you have to. Don't argue with me."

"I don't want to see Justin! He's such a piss off! I don't want to go to some stupid baby shower in New York! I'm going to that Black Veil Brides concert!" I shouted.

"Don't you dare speak to me in that tone! Do you want to be grounded from going to the concert?! You're not going, and that's final!"

SLAM!

The door shut closed.

Andy's P.O.V:

I wonder if Brett got tickets to go see Black Veil Brides. She probably didn't. Haha, what a loser.

"'Kay mom, i'm done." I announced. I slid out of my chair, and stomped up the stairs. I sat down at my desk, and grabbed the dull pencil. I started to do my biology, when my phone beeped.

I picked it up. It was a text from Conner. It said, "Hey dude. whatcha doing? im doing stupid calculus. bleh. -_-"

I rolled my eyes, and typed out, "Calculus is so fucking easy! I did it in 10 minutes! I'm doing biology." I hit send, and lay the phone on my lap.

After a couple of minutes, it beeped again. I pressed 'view' and read, "Calculus is not easy! Maybe for a brain like yours, but im dumb, okay? stop hating. anyway, biology is way better then stupid calculus. :/"

The only class I had with Conner was calculus. "Okay, well I would like to do my homework without intteruptions... so if you don't mind..." I hit send and slid the phone into my pocket.