Detention

Hey guys! This is chapter 4! And, I won't be writing for all of this week, because since it's March break I am going some where, and so I can't write. :/ Sorry! But anyway, comment, vote and fan! I hope you enjoy! <3 :)

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 4

Detention

The bitch pulled me all the way down to the office. I spat, "I don't know what I did wrong." I said while sitting down in the uncomfortable chair.

"Oh really? You want to be a smart one with me?" She asked, annoyance in her voice.

"No, I don't." I muttered, lieing.

She rolled her eyes, and grabbed a pink sheet of lined paper. I winced at the colour. Don't they have normal lined paper? I took it anyway, and she handed my a pencil.

"Your punishment is to fill up both sides of this sheet, of 'I will keep my hands to myself at all times.'"

I snickered, and scoffed, "What, am I in kindergarden?"

"Behaviourwise, yes."

I rolled my eyes and got up. I sat in a little desk in the corner of the small room. The heater was under my feet. I could feel the sweat starting to bubble on my back.

I pulled the collar of my shirt more down, gesturing for more cold. But no, the fucking desk had to be right under the heater.

"Can I work somewhere else?"

"What's wrong with that desk?"

"The stupid heater is right below me, and I can feel the sweat starting to boil on my back." I spat.

She winced in disgustion, and muttered, "You'll manage."

She added, "Oh yeah, and you have detention all of this week at lunch."

I widened my eyes, and exclaimed, "What! You can't do that!"

She nodded her head, an evil smirk plastered on her face. "Oh but I can."

I rolled my eyes and started to write the meanless sentences. I don't give a fuck, i'll do whatever I want in this school. I'm not going to have some stupid bitch boss me around, i'm my own person.

My blackberry beeped. I shut my eyes closed, and pursed my lips, not wanting to see the principal's reaction. I bit my lip, and slowly turned around. She was still working. She hadn't heard it... thank God.

I slid my phone out of my pocket gently, and pressed, 'view.' It was from Justin. It said, "Hey, wat u doin?" 

I rolled my eyes and typed, "I'm in detention, don't reply."