The Concert

Hey guys! So I'm on a role today! I uploaded Tears, Play With Me, and now Emo love!

This is chapter 17! It's the concert!! :D

Comment, vote, fan, and like! Tell me what you think!

*************************

Chapter 17

The Concert

Justin texted me back saying "Why the fuck are you threatening me? I'm your God damn boyfriend..."

So, I decided to call him up and tell him to fuck off.

He answered his phone with a, "Mhm?"

"'Kay... Listen... I really like you Justin, but I think we should just be friends. You totally change when we're dating... I mean when we're just friends your all cool and fun, and when we're dating your all clingy and annoying. So can things just go back to normal, and can we be best friends again?" I recited.

"Oh..." he trailed off in a sad tone.

"Sorry Justin," I pouted.

"Clingy? Annoying?" he asked, being all quiet.

"I love you Justin, but only as a best friend. Nothing more... Nothing less," I explained.

"Okay. Well, have fun at the concert tonight," he recalled.

"Thanks. I wish you could be there with me, cheering in the crowds," I smiled, even though he couldn't see it.

"Yeah." And that was the last thing he said. He hung up, and I stood there, staring at the wall, feeling like shit.

I pressed "off", and put my phone in my pocket. I walked back into my dorm room, watching Jamie.

"Yes, deranged freak?" she asked me, narrowing her big eyes.

"I just broke up with my favorite person in the world," my eyes bulged as I told her.

"Tough luck. We all go through it," she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah," I whispered.

***

The taxi cab dropped me off in front of the venue. Girls with hardcore makeup and punk hairstyles were screaming different names of the band. The taxi drove away, and I stood there alone, trying to see if I can get a glimpse of one of the band members.

I saw BVB's bus, and saw someone open up the door to it. It was Jake, coming back in from signing autographs. I screamed his name the loudest I could, and he craned his neck in my direction and smiled at me.

Butterflies had a war in my stomach... I felt heat rise to my cheeks. Jake Pitts just smiled at me!!!!

I kept on screaming his name, and then I just waited there, trying to get to know people as BVB was setting up their stage.

I met this girl named Carol, she was here with her boyfriend and they were both huge BVB fans. We stood there in the dark of the night, conveying a conversation.

"So, are you excited?" she asked me.

"Fuck yeah! I can't wait to get a glimpse of Andy's ass!" I squealed like a five year old on Christmas morning.

"Haha! Same! Who's your favorite?" she asked me.

"Uh... All of them! But if I HAD to pick... Then probably Andy. Hey, did I tell you that Jake smiled at me?!" I screeched.

"NO! Get out! He did?!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah!" I replied. Then all of a sudden, a really hot muscular guy comes from behind Carol and picks her up by the waist. He hoisted her up in the air, and spun her around in his arms so her face was facing him. He crashed his lips to hers, and she kissed back.

They were so cute together, it made me think about me and Justin.

"You guys are adorable together," I told them as he put her down.

"Brett, this is my boyfriend Kalvin," Carol introduced me.

"Nice to meet you, Calvin," I smiled brightly. I shook his hand, and then we started to have another conversation; Calvin joining; when the doors started to open. She scurried off into the line to get it, and finally they scanned our tickets and we ran off, trying to get in the front row.

After about twenty minutes, girls started to scream and so did guys. the one and only, Black Veil Brides, all stepped out on stage.

I screamed my ass off, and they started the concert, starting with Knives and Pens.

Carol, Kalvin and I started to sing along, and Carol and Kalvin started to make out during the middle of the song. I rolled my eyes playfully and focused on the music that was getting blasted into my ears.

Half of the concert was over, and then I looked at the audience around me. Then, I saw Andy Carlton.

He was wearing similar clothing as Andy Biersack does... And his makeup was beautiful and he just looked like a saint.

He noticed me, too, and tried to ignore me.

I got sick and tired and stomped over to him, and spun him around on the balls of his heels.

"Thanks for ignoring me!" I screamed trying to talk over the loud screamo that was booming through the humongous theatre.

"What?!" he yelled back.

"I said thanks for ignoring me!" I screamed again.

"Oh, well your not my favorite person in the world, so I can ignore you if I want to!" he explained, yelling.

Then when the song Perfect Weapon finished playing, there was a fifteen minute break. Andy turned around, trying to ignore me.

"Don't even try," I lowered my voice to an indoor voice.

"Leave me alone. I want to enjoy the concert," he muttered.

"Can we please just talk? We have fifteen minutes," I told him.

He looked up at me, his beautiful blue eyes reminded me of the bright morning sky.

"Fine," he mumbled as he turned to face me. "What do you want?"

"Andy, I think we started off on the wrong foot," I explained. "At first you were all nice to me and showing affection... But then all of a sudden you became a total asshole. What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing happened," he casually said.

"Oh really?" I rose an eyebrow.

"Yeah," he looked away.

I rolled my eyes, and just ignored him. The concert starter up again, and we started to sing the song Fallen Angels.

"Whoa oh oh oh!" we sang. "We are the fallen angels! To those who sing alone, no need to feel this sorrow! We scream, we shout whoa! We are the fallen angels!"

We started to laugh, and at that moment our eyes locked on each others. We stared at each other, and I noticed him slowly making his way closer to my face. I went closer to, and he crashed his lips to mine.

Sparks shot through my body, especially when I kissed back. The kiss was long and passionate, and I wouldn't let his lips leave mine. He outlined my lips asking for entrance. I granted it without hesitation and his tongue massaged mine.

Finally after ten seconds, we released at the same time gasping for air. We both huffed and puffed, breathing in heavily.

I smiled sweetly at him and he smiled back. His bright white teeth hurt my eyes; that's how bright they were.

"You're not a bad kisser," he snorted.

"Neither are you," I winked.

"Brett Cyder?" he called out.

"Yeah Andy?" I answered.

"I think I'm falling for you."

************************

How did y'all like it?!? LOL feeling country today :D comment vote fan and like! Sorry it was such a late upload :/

xoxo redhearts111