Part 1: You wish you knew how filthy I really am

"Seriously Ronald, if you don't want to do your duty, off you go. I can do this alone," The new Head Girl said in a high-pitched voice.

The sixth-year students, who couldn't complete their seventh year were asked to come back and complete their studies. Hogwarts was fully recovered, the damaged castle was repaired but the sadness of the loss of the loved and close ones still lingered in the air.

As the customs of Hogwarts, two of the best seventh-year students were chosen as the Head Girl and Head Boy from any of the houses.

There was not a flinch of doubt that there was no other witch than as intelligent as Hermione in Hogwarts. She was one of the best student Hogwarts has ever seen. So, here she is as the Head Girl.

"Really?" Ron beamed. Ron was also chosen as one of the Prefects.

Hermione could see the sparkling gleam in his green-ish eyes. She couldn't help but admire his sparkling emerald eyes.

She sighed.

"Yeah." That was all she could say as if she was hypnotised, before Ron pecked on her cheeks. He instantly muttered thanks and scurried away.

She saw his retreating figure disappearing at the end of the lonely corridor. She shook her head disbelievingly and sighed.

After The War, lots of things changed but Ron's kiddish behaviour didn't. He could really be a child sometimes.

Then the sudden realization hit her like a wave of cold water. She was all alone in that deserted corridor.

Her red-haired boyfriend just ditched her for some stupid chess-game.

Though Hogwarts was her second home and she practically stayed most of her childhood here, she still hated to wander around at nights.

None knows what this centuries-old walls held as secrets. She didn't like the creepy corridors ever. But it was her duty to patrol, this floor and Hermione Granger never back down from her work.

Its just one floor Hermione. Just do it. She tried to encourage herself.

Walking faster than usual, she reached the end of the corridor.

"See, there's nothing here," she mumbled to herself. She was still pretty new to all this duty. The day she got her badge, everybody at The Burrow was happy. She was happy too but a part of her knew that she was the only one deserving that position.

Call her proud, but she called it self - confidence.

She was about to take the stairs to the Gryffindor common room when she heard somebody's voice and giggling.

Sneaking out of the dorms, and roaming around in the corridors was a serious offence in Hogwarts.

She took steps backwards and moved towards the unknown source of sound to confirm her illusion.

As she got closer, she heard more ruffling noises. Then she heard a pair of lips, crashing against each other. Her nose scrunched in disgust.

Disgusting loud kissers! She rolled her eyes and moved forward eventually.

She soon spotted a boy and a girl, of maybe fourth year, snogging in a broom cupboard.

She walked towards them and stood there with her arms folded across her chest, silently wishing they would notice her presence and she wouldn't have to watch them eating each other's face off.

But alas, they didn't!

She didn't know what to say or do since they didn't seem to notice her. It was the most awkward situation she has ever encountered being a Head Girl.

Still debating what to do or to say, she heard some footsteps behind.

"Save something for tomorrow, lovebirds," said a deep, husky voice from behind.

Hermione turned to look at the mysterious voice. To her surprise, the voice was of none other than The Ferret, who, to her surprise, was happened to be the Head Boy.

Draco, irrespective of his behaviour, was also the best student of Slytherin but only to be the second-best in the whole school.

No matter how hard he tried, he could never beat Hermione. This was something, Hermione was certainly most proud of.

Both of the rule breakers blushed scarlet as their romantic moment was no longer private.

"Please don't tell on us," the boy begged quietly with the girl beside him. Her face clearly pale due to fear.

"Off you both go now," Draco growled, only to scare them more. They nodded almost immediately and without any further word, scurried off to their common rooms.

Hermione, once more, caught herself staring at Draco. He was wearing the school uniform, without the robe. The green tie loosely hung around his neck and his shirt's sleeves were folded up to his elbow. The Dark Mark had faded but it was still prominent, and Hermione of all can recognize it in a heartbeat. She chose to ignore the shiver that ran down her spine seeing that.

His platinum blonde hair was messy as ever and his Head Boy badge was shining on his chest and she felt like it was mocking her.

Draco moved closer to her and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Enjoying the view, Granger?" He asked as a smirk formed on his face. He knew Hermione was checking him out, but little did she know that he was staring at her too.

She was wearing the school uniform, button-down shirt, tucked it her skirt. Her long, caramel coloured legs were bare and, Salazar saves him, were looking hot. The hem of the skirt tickled her thigh flesh lightly.

She never folded her sleeve, and he knew why. He still curses himself for not standing up for her when she was being tortured so brutally.

His smirk brought Hermione back from the admiring-Malfoy mode. It took less than a moment for the quick-wit Granger to show up.

"Don't flatter yourself, Malfoy. I would rather gaze into an Orb than to look at you," she stated in a matter-of-fact tone and looked away.

She almost walked away from him when she heard Draco muttering,

"Filthy little girl."

Instead of ignoring his comment and walking away from him, as always, she stepped towards him with a sudden confidence, lifted her heels, brought her lips closed to his ear and whispered,

"You wish you knew how filthy I really am."

Draco's eyes grew wide at her words and his mouth slightly parted.

It was now her turn to smirk. Her plan worked. The look on Draco's face was her reward. With that, she walked away from him, triumphantly.

Draco felt his pale-white cheeks getting hot as she had moved closer to him. For the first time in forever, he was dumb-founded by, none other than, Granger.

Loads of girls were desperate to have a look at him or his smile that was only for them, but Hermione, of all, was the only one who never ceased to amaze him.

He can still feel the sensation when she walked to him and whispered,

You wish you knew how filthy I really am.

How could Granger have this effect on him?

Her voice ringing in his ears. For the first time, he really wished to know how filthy she can be. He shook his head and pushed away his thoughts. That was Granger he was talking about. One of the people he despised the most.

With his hands stuffed in his pant's pocket, he walked towards the Slytherin common room.

♡♡♡

A\N: First chapter. Tell me what you think.

Super awesome banner by MissMistique_  . Thank you sweetie!

Love,

-The_Dweeb