Part 9: You can't know all my secrets, Granger

Flashback

Surprisingly, Hermione understood everything even when Draco didn't say a word. She understood him so well. What was this?! She never felt like this for anyone in her entire life, not even Ron.

A deep voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Enjoying the view, Granger?"

Present

She blushed really hard.

"Don't flatter yourself, Malfoy," she said, keeping the smile on her face. She slowly walked towards his bench and saw a smirking Draco.

She cannot help but admire his masculine features. He really had grown into a handsome young man. She sat near him and looked at the direction where he was looking.

He never looked at her, not even a glimpse. He knew she was glancing at him but he dare not turn his eyeballs to admire her.

"How do you always know that I am watching you?" She asked finally breaking the silence. She looked at him again but he still continued to focus his gaze on some random people moving in and out of Three Broomsticks.

"You can't know all my secrets, Granger," he said, in a teasing manner. She laughed at this. He too smiled and bent his head to look at the ground. He put his guitar on his lap.

"Come on Malfoy. Is it some kind of spell? Because I haven't read anywhere about it. Though there was one, not like that. And then, of course, you know Dark Magic, but that highly..." She was cut off in the mid.

"Keep your mouth shut, Granger. You can't know everything, get that in your funny little head," he said in a bored tone. "I can see why Red-headed dumped you." He added with humour filled in his voice.

"Don't mention it," she said sternly. "That's none of your concern," she told him, dabbing the corner of her eye with her finger.

Draco looked at her but she was looking away, not something in particular but in her own far world.

"Oh Granger, don't start the waterworks. I can hardly tolerate an insane-Granger but a sad-mad Granger..is really out of my league," he said pulling away the gloominess.

She laughed again and Draco smiled again!

Draco kept his guitar on the bench between both of them and then silence followed again, as two boys and a girl jogged in front of them, happily.

"You know I had this fantasy about guitar," she said finally looking at him completely. He smirked.

"And what about the player, Granger?" He said winking at her. Though her heart skip a beat when she saw the wink, she rolled her eyes.

"Always a player Malfoy," she said finally collecting her. "May I?" She asked gesturing towards his guitar. He nodded.

She held the guitar in a weird way. Draco snorted at her actions.

"What?" She asked frustratingly.

"Do you really know anything except how to eat up a library?" He said slightly shaking his head.

"Why don't you teach me?" She said with a sweet smile.

"Woah! Granger learning from Malfoy. Now that's something worth mentioning next to The War."

"Don't be an arse," she said rolling her eyes.

"Mind your tongue, Granger."

She stuck her tongue out to tease him like a five-year-old.