Epilogue

A year and a half later...

"Hush little baby,

Don't say a word.

Momma's gonna buy you a mockingbird,

And if that mockingbird don't sing,

Momma's gonna buy you a diamond ring."

I patted James on the back. "This is really cute and all, but never sign yourself up for a singing contest."

He rolled his eyes and shrugged my arm off his back. "As if you could do much better."

James continued to sing the song softly as he moved the blue stroller back and forth with his leg. The baby sitting in the little pram slowly began closing his eyes and starting to doze off.

Out of nowhere, a wailing scream erupted in the middle of the airport. James and I looked at each other knowingly, recognizing the cries before we even could see the source.

Liv and Jonathan rounded the corner, the child she was holding yelling on the top of its lungs and flailing in her arms. They scurried towards us with horrified looks on their faces.

"What the hell did you two do to my child?" I narrowed my eyes accusingly.

Liv passed her to me and I began rocking her in my arms, trying to soothe her.

"You come back and your child is fast asleep but mine is screaming like you just dropped her on her head, Jonathan." James glared at his brother.

"Nicholas is asleep?" Liv said excitedly, glancing into the stroller with a smile.

"Yes, he is. Obviously, Jamia is not," I rolled my eyes, still trying to calm down my daughter who was shoving her finger in my face. "I have the good mind to wake him back up."

"Please don't," Jonathan pleaded.

Liv and Jonathan grabbed the stroller and sat down opposite us, turning it towards themselves.

Nicholas Walter Stiller was a little hazel-eyed, button-nosed bundle of happiness. He was almost a year and a half old and had been stressing his parents out since the day he was conceived on their honeymoon.

They named him after Saint Nicholas, the patron saint of children. Liv heard a story about him in bible study when she was younger of how he rescued four daughters of a peasant from prostitution, and she said from that moment on she knew she wanted to name her first son that. She hopes that when Nicholas grows up he'll be selfless and help people like the man he was named after.

The reason the name Saint Nicholas might sound so familiar is that we all know him by a more popular nickname - Santa Claus.

His middle name, Walter, came from Liv's father. During Julianna's trial a couple of months ago, it came out that Walter Williams was indeed not the one to kill his wife. So Liv decided to give her son the name of the best and kindest man she ever knew.

Now I personally went for a simpler route with my thirteen-month-old.

Jamia Rose Stiller.

I'm sure Jamia sounds familiar. It was the name Josie skipped around the house belting when James told her we were getting married so many months ago. When James and I were thinking of names, Josie suggested we threw it in the pool of ideas.

We did it just to make her not feel left out because never in a million years did we think I would be naming my first child after a mashup my mine and my spouse's name. But the moment she was born and I looked into her dark brown eyes and ran a finger over her curly little strands of hair, I knew the name Jamia fit her best.