Double Crossed

WARNING!!! THIS SCENE CONTAINS GRAPHIC VIOLENCE AND GRUESOME SCENES THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SOME OR DISTURBING! THERE WILL BE SCENES OF GORE AND DISTURBING DEPICTIONS PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION IF THIS IS TRIGGERING FOR YOU PLEASE READ MORE BELOW.

A few scenes in this chapter may contain disturbing or triggering scenes to some of the viewers, if scenes that contain vomiting, stabbing, bleeding, or hysterical-ness upset you or are triggering to you then please look for the “~!~!~!~” sign that will be put before the scene stars and after the scene ends that could possibly be disturbing to some.

If you see this sign “~!~!~!~” it is a warning that the next scenes could be disturbing or relating the things listed above.

Thank you for reading this warning.

Howdy.

Please,

Vote,

Comment,

Share,

Like,

And most importantly… ENJOY!

Chapter Seventeen

Double Crossed.

“Sonee” Drake said softly, confused as to why she was crying.

“Oh, hey” She wiped her face, but the tears wouldn’t stop coming and soon she was just burying her hands in her face instead.

“Sonee” Drake pulled her in his arms as she started sobbing.

She clutched at his blazer on his chest as she sobbed, she couldn’t help it and man, she felt absolutely pathetic.

“What’s wrong?” Drake whispered, petting her head lightly, trying to get her to calm down a bit.

“I… can’t say” Sonee whispered into his shirt, only slightly calming down.

“Why not? You know you can trust me” Drake whispered back worriedly.

“I just… have you ever been so in love with someone and then just have to leave them, just had to because you were scared that they would leave you as soon as they found out about…” Sonee looked down at her very pregnant stomach and it all clicked in Drake’s head.

“Is this about Sirena’s father?” Drake always knew Shadow wasn’t the father so it didn’t really surprise him, but that wasn’t important, what was important was that there was a beautiful pregnant woman in front of him and she was definitely number one on his mind right now.

Sonee slowly nodded before she started choking back other sobs.

“I didn’t want to leave… I was just so scared he wouldn’t want me anymore and now… I’m not sure if that was the right decision” Sonee trembled against Drake when he pulled her closer.