Chapter One

Amina POV

           I knew my friend was walking behind me to make sure I didnt do anything crazy or irrational after just seeing and hearing what happened yesterday on video. "Mina" I ignored her and continued my walk through outside ignoring the wondering eyes following me. I felt the tears swell up as soon she grabbed my hand. " How could he do this to me after all the shit we've been through that I have been through. I told him about all the past guys that fucked me over and did me so wrong and he wants to do this shit now and with her" I squat to the ground ignoring the looks from my loud outburst "and with fucking her" I felt Lyric grab hold of my arm and pull me up to her chest holding me tightly as I sobbed. I gave him my everything and he fucks me up like this and didn't even tell me he did it, laughing in my face like it's cool and nothing happened.

~Two hours Earlier~
            I was on my way to class when my friend Lyric walked up to me looking really nervous. "Wassup pookie?" I asked her concerned that things were happening at home again. " Can I talk to you at lunch its about Landon" she replied "Well what about him?" "Just please meet up with me" "Uhm okay" Walking into class I sat next to my friend Marie who looked nervous also..okay does everyone know something that I dont I thought "whats wrong rie" "you will find out at lunch" forty minutes later the teacher finally dismissed us for lunch and honestly on the walk there I was shitting bricks. Walking into the lunchroom I immediately start looking for Lyric and found her sitting at her usual table so I went to sit next to her and asked her "what's up"... "So you remember the party last night that you couldnt make it to" she said "yeeaahh" I replied wondering how this had anything to do with Landon since he said he was staying home "Boo a video is going around with Landon and Rebecca doing some sketchy stuff in the corner" "well can I see I don't want anything that's just sketchy to make or break me"turning on her phone and going to the photo album. I felt sick to my stomach instantly.

I dropped her phone in her hand and then got up and walked into the lunch line to get my food

I dropped her phone in her hand and then got up and walked into the lunch line to get my food. Walking through the line Marie was helping me fix my food and said my lunch number for me. I am thankful she did cause I wasnt in the mood to talk right now honestly. Sitting down at the table I get my phone to text Landon.

Me- Can I call?
Him- What for?

I threw my phone on the table because automatically I knew he knew he did something wrong cause he never ask why when I ask to speak with him. He says "nothing can stop me from replying to every message,answering every call, and reading every email."
Him-Babe
Him-Mira
Him-Where are you
Finally getting annoyed Lyric took my phone
Me- This Is Lyric Can U Just Stop Texting She Needs A Minute.

       Which brings us to the point now of me crying in the courtyard. " I mean dude what the fuck why me I thought me and her were like fucking sisters. I should've listenened to you guys man"I felt Lyric hold my hand and pull me in the building and up the stairs after wiping my tears. "Babygirl you are amazing and if he doesnt see that fuck him, It's his damn loss. DO NOT cry over him because queens dont cry,now go to class and just try to feel a little better" I listened to what she said and went into class and tried not to think about it until it was time to go to next period... the period I have with him.