Chapter 24

Amina POV
"I miss my mommy" I heard a voice say. I turn around from the sink to see Maddy. Walking over to her I bent down and hugged her "Awee babygirl I'm right here you can come to me anytime" I said look into her eyes. She shook her head "No my real mommy the one sophie from dance said melted because she was a witch" she cried with tears spilling. I gasped thinking of how a kid could say something like that about someone. "No baby she didn't melt" I said rubbing her back."Then where is she! She didn't come to me like the other times and I miss her" I held her until she fell asleep in my arms. I lifted her up and carried her into her room laying her next to Noah. Walking out the room I felt a tear fall for my baby hurting. Rubbing my hands against my jeans I went and grabbed the phone Ale gave me and tried to call him. No Answer as usual. It's been like this for two months and I'm starting to think the worse. He dumped us here when I would have been fine on my own. Gosh I wish I never met him. I wrapped my arms around my body and went to sit on the front porch. I need a plan to get away safely and without being detected at all. Hearing my phone ring I jump up and run to it answering immediately "Hello Ale?". I hear a chuckle before a voice speaks "check on the kids" I feel the blood drain from my face and I dropped the phone running to the kids room. My eyes widen as I see Noah missing and Maddy in the corner with her head in her knees shaking. She looks up at me then points to the broken window with blood dripping from it. Rushing over to it I look out just in time to a black van turning a corner. Scooping maddy up I grabbed my phone and ran out the door right when I get to the road the house goes up in flames. This is some weird ass deja vu. Turning away I ran down the road in the direct I see the van go. When I no longer see it I stop and dial eli's number once again. "Fucking What?!?" I hear on the other side. Breathing out a sigh of relief then suddenly getting mad I let him have a few words."Your help was SHIT my child is gone,The house blew the fuck up, and you have the nerve to be mad at me. What happened to keeping us safe your little house WASNT so damn secret after all." I yelled. He sighed "I'll be there in a little while." I heard then a click. A little while? I don't have time for that. I continue my walk down the street in which I believe is the right direction. Tears flowed from my eyes but I was determined to get my baby back. I looked down and saw Madison with bloodshot eyes and tears streaming down her soft cheeks. Omce this is over It's time to do what I do best and run.