Chapter 40

Amina POV
~one month later~
Ever since waking up in the hospital Ale hasn't left my side. He hardly even wants me to leave the house. I figured out what I was forgetting though within the first week of being home though.

Flashback
I lay in bed staying at a blank flat screen TV. The kids were with their in home teach which I disagreed strongly with but decided to wait before saying something now. I flash through names in my head because I know I'm forgetting about some. "ALEJANDRO" I scream and he comes rushing in the room in a panic with a gun pointed. I quirked an eyebrow at him. "I hope you don't do this when the kids call you" I playfully scolded. He just laughs and comes to wrap his arms around me tightly kissing my neck. "Hey. That day when we were leaving the hospital and all the shots rung out. Did Rebecca live? Whores deserve life in this world too." I say sincerely but he laughed anyway before turning serious. He shook his head. " Landon paid a doctor and nurse to inject harmful fluids that we call substance R into her and your friend's IV. It rots you from the inside out until all your organs shut down. When I found out he told me Rebecca was the one to ruin his relationship with you, and Lyric was the one pushing them together at the party."

                                         Flashback Over
It was weird to think that everyone around me dropped like flies. Maria left the country because she couldn't deal with the stress of her friend dying and a target on the backs of everyone she knows. She knew that when it came time she was next. I always thought I was a great friend to them. Paid shopping sprees, surprise trips, and much more. I hope It's all over and we can move on.

I hear rapid footsteps and look up to see the kids running towards me with something in Aaliyah's hand. "Here momwy" she says handing me a envelope. I smile and kiss her head. I open the envelope and read the contents aloud.
My dear Amina,
                               Enjoy the breakfast that has been prepared for you and the kids then meet me where it all began.
                                            ~Ale
"That's it? AWWH MAN" Noah whines. I swat him before telling them to go eat. I follow behind them to see a big food spread from bacon to grits to grapes. We pig out and then get dress heading to the awaiting car. Now where we first met ?... HIS AUNT'S STUDIO. I quickly tell the driver to head there and we rush in to see it empty. I pause and scratch my head. Guess this isn't where we first we first met. I gather the kids and we start to leave until we hear music. Turning around we head for the bigger studios in the back. Inside Alejandro stood decked out in dance clothes. I laughed because he isnt your typical lean male dancer he is super muscular. He tried to grab my hand but I pull away. " I haven't danced for a year and I am not stretched" he shrugs "you thought it was a day and you can stretch now. We can get back into your dance routine." He says like it's figured out. "I have no clothes" I say triumphantly. "Right here" his aunt says coming from nowhere. "I don't remember the routine" I try. Lie I tell myself. "You're lying if there is some things in this world you will never forget. It's a routine and your kids." He says. I sigh and take the outfit and change. After stretching he kisses me and we dance.

The raw emotion of love is evident in his eyes.  I close my eyes and just flow through the dancing until the end. I open my eyes and see Alejandro down on one knee causing me to stumble back a little.

"My dear Amina. I know we didn't start on the best of terms but I am glad we started somewhere. My life has changed for the better ever since you danced your way into it. I have never been so inlove with someone to the point that I would kill for them. You've given me three beautiful kids and hopefully more in the future. Will You Marry Me?" He says as a tear drops from his eye and flows like a river from mine. I nod and shout yes before running and crashing into his arms kissing him. He then let me go and got down on one knee to Noah and Madison. His aunt handed him a pink ring and a little blue watch. "I love you too very much and I don't want you to feel any different from Aaliyah. So I ask you two if you will also be mine. Can I legally have you as my children?" He ask them causing us to burst into tears and them to wrap their littles arms around him. He places the ring on maddy and the watch on Noah before coming to talk to me about when the process of adoption would be. I look over to see Aaliyah jumping up and down screaming and laughing. I kiss Alejandro because he gave me the family I always wanted. I'm thankful to Landon and Rebecca also in a way too I guess. I smile watching them dance together and walk to join in. This is where I wanna be.