Epilogue

Amina POV (two years later)
   "Stop" I scream at Ale. He just continued to chase me down the beach before finally grabbing me. I let out a howl of laughter as he plants kisses all over my face. "Babygirl you know you can't outrun me." Rolling my eyes, I slide down on my own feet. "That's not fair. You did track and I did lunch." I say pouting. "Awe baby" he laughs while giving me a peck. "Dad!" I hear the kids all exclaim at once. He took off running towards the beach house with me quickly behind him. He reached the beach house a few minutes before me. Entering the house I see no one. Confused I walked to the kitchen where they stood with a cake. "Surprise" they exclaim. "Surprise? Babies what for ? It's not my birthday or mother's day." Madison walked up to me and hugged me. "We know it's for being the best mom ever, even if it's not by blood." I start to tear up and Ale comes and wraps his arms around me. "Also for being the best wife" he then kisses my shoulder. Then Noah hugs me "For being the best supporter" last was liyah "for being the best ... best?" She said making me giggle.

        Looking at the cake I see a finger trail. "AALIYAH I TOLD YOU TO WAIT" maddy yelled. Ale licks his finger making all attention turn to him. He shrugged before holding out his finger to me sheepishly "it's cream cheese" The kids and I shook our head and maddy let out a quick apology to Aaliyah. "You guys sure know how to make a pregnant woman happy" I say. "What?" Ale says. I turn to him and smile "what?" "Baby stop joking. Are you foreal?" I gave him a smile and nodded. I was suddenly lifted off the ground and smothered in kisses. I know you're probably thinking "you guys already have three kids" Well Ale always wanted four kids two boys two girls. We went to the doctor and found out that there was a low chance of me bwing able to get pregnant again. I fell into a deep depression and I was a mess.

          I felt like I let him down and was at my lowest. Now by some miracle I am pregnant. Two months to be exact. "YAY I'm gonna have a little sister" Aaliyah yelled. "Gross no way, we don't need anymore girls around right dad?" Noah rebuked. Alejandro just put his hands up and slowly backed away dragging me along. We made it to the bedroom and he sat me down and laid on my belly giving it feather kisses. "I love you so much Amina words cannot explain how happy you've made me." I felt drops on my stomach. I sat up a bit. "Baby are you crying" I coo. He shakes his head even though it's clear. Raising his head I softly kiss his lips. "Baby you are so soft." I laugh. He sits up and glares at me. " What I mean is that I love you too. We've been through a lot together more than I thought would ever occur in this lifetime. I'm so glad to have you and my babies in my life." He leaned in to kiss me but stopped when the door flew open. "Mommy can we get cake now" I smiled and looked around at my family. "Okay to cake we go"

I'm sooooo sorry I took forever to make it this crappy. I'm gonna edit and add on I promise.