Chapter 34

Amina POV

"Did you see how Landon didn't even get down. It's like he knew who they were coming for." I said to Ale. He just nodded as he made his way to his aunts safe house. "look Mi I want you to stay out of this. It's getting handled, you are only putting yourself and my kids in danger by letting more people know your face and involvement in this" he said gripping the steering wheel. "You want me to back out when I am so close to finding the heart of their crew. I actually believe it's Landon's dad so how about that. You didn't kill him that day." I said smartly yet heated. He started tapping the steering wheel before pulling of into a secluded area " Fuck! You're wrong everything you say is fucking wrong wrong wrong. That was his dad because I am pretty fucking sure I know what OUR fucking father looks Amina" he yelled before getting out slamming the door. I stepped ot along with him " Well I am not talking about OUR fathers. I am TALKING about Landon's so if you were-" I was cut off by Ale kicking a dent into the car and walking around gripping my head. "No my little dipshit. Landon's father IS my father. Landon IS my brother. I DID kill my FUCKING father Amina. Now do you understand" he said slowly. I ripped my head away from his grip and pushed him away. "This isn't fucking funny Alejandro. You're sick in the head. I was Landon for years and he never told me about a damn brother nor have I met you. I never even met your apparent deadbeat ass father"I said fuming. He snarled before walking up to me nose and nose. "You wanna make it seem like I'm a liar just because you opened your legs for a guy you knew nothing about .. twice. Real fucking funny Amina. His mother is or should I say WAS a whore sleeping with my married just as shitty dad and she got pregnant with that shit. My mom left and took me with her and he married that cunt. So stop thinking you know everything and let me do my fucking job." He said. Before I knew what was happening my hand was flying towards him and a loud slap echoed making birds soar from the trees. I could barely catch my breath as tears streamed down my face. "Take me to my kids" I whispered. He just turned and got in the car waiting for me. Wiping my eyes I got into the backseat and slammed my door knowing that he hates that. I hate that with everyone I can bite back each time but with him everything gets to me. I never knew Landon had a brother. I've only met his sister and his mother because their father was always out doimg "business". She didn't seem like the homewrecking type though .. they never do. I knew that I would soon have to visit Rebecca in the hospital so that I can get the next picture to see who was next and how, but I decide to just stay out of it and let ale do business because maybe after it dies down he will let us somewhat be seperate. We can co-parent Aaliyah .. Madison and Noah if he would like because being together or whatever this is Isnt working out.