Chapter Eight

Amina POV
Today I was letting Landon have alone time with the kids without me watching and monitoring his every move. I called up Eli and decided it was a perfect time to try and practice that dance we were talking about. It is a really nice dance and very complicated considering were ... can you guess? Blindfolded and kissing so it's bittersweet I guess. We decided to try and practice the dance one time to show Miss Lori who has already seen it I think he just likes kissing me to be honest with you.

     We finished showing her the dance again and looked around to see a lot of people staring at us with wide eyes. I looked around at everyone and then they erupted in cheers and clapping and at that moment I knew we was gone Fuck the competition up. I went into the dressing room and changed back into my clothes ready to see my kids and cuddle up with them while maybe playing some games.

     Arriving home I step one foot into the house and all I hear is screaming. Running into the kitchen I yell "What is going on in here" all the screaming stops and I see Landon,Noah, and Madison covered in flour head to toe and looking at the ground. "Sorry mommy" all three of them say and I raised an eyebrow at Landon making him clear his throat"erm I mean Amina" and that's when I felt tugging at my hand and looked down to see Madison "Daddy was showing us how to make and bake cupcakes and Noah spilled flour and it was so fun mommy" she said cheerfully. I Couldnt help but smile at all of them then say " One hour to get this clean or it's cereal for dinner and no movie" and with that I walked out.

~One Hour Later~
I walked into the kitchen and was surprised to see the kitchen spotless looking as if nothing even happened in here. "Move aside amateurs and let a real baker do her thang" and with that I made strawberry and vanilla cupcakes with chocolate icing and letting the kids get two each but Landon being the pig he is ate six. "I hope you get sick and fall off a cliff" I mumbled to him. " How does those two things even correlate with eachother" he asked and all I did was shrug my shoulders and dialed the pizza place and got three pizzas. "Okay kiddies lets get washed up for movie night"

~thirty minutes later~
The kids,Landon, and I were washed and dressed when we heard a knock at the door I went to answer to see the pizza guy and got my wallet when I saw a pale ass arm reach around me and hand the guy a fifty. "Keep the change" he said and closed this door in the man's face after grabbing the pizza. "That was rude" I said grabbing the boxes and walking into the movie room and setting up finding dory. I yelled for the kids and then we got settled and started out night looking like the perfect family when we were the exact opposite.

Authors Note
Super short chapter so sorry I'm really busy today and like tomorrow.