Chapter 29

Amina
I look around the place that I swore I wouldnt step foot in again. I feel a breeze a the kids rush past me into the game room. I guess they are joyous that they don't have to put away things since Alejandro "took care of it". I look back seeing him bouncing Aaliyah in his arms humming lowly to put her to sleep. He suddenly looked up catching my eye making me turn and race up the stairs. I walked into my old room to see that not much has changed.

"You're not staying in here" I heard a voice say

"You're not staying in here" I heard a voice say. Turning around I see Alejandro standing there with his arms crossed. I just nodded and walked pass him seeing a shocked look that I complied so easily.Walking into his room I just sat on the bed since I already knew that that's where I'd be staying. I heard him walk in behind me and shut the door. "We should talk" he said. I turned to him sighing before motioning him to continue. "You can't leave now at all you have my child. If I find you leaving again I WILL take you to court for custody of my child. I know you know that you will lose" he said calmly. " You would take a child away from her mother without reason" I exclaimed. "You took her away from me without reason Amina" he yelled louder. "I had a reason. You're fucking dangerous and you won't stop being this way until all your enemies are dead which is impossible because everyone fucking hates you, you're dead which I am totally fine with, or you have someone to take over and I will fight down to the grime before letting MY daughter take over the mafia" I said heated. Next thing I know I was being pushed on the bed all the way. I push away from him. "No I'm not having sex with you everytime you're mad at me." I yelled. Getting up he punched the wall before walking into the bathroom. I took that as my chance to go check on the kids and go into the dance studio. I went to check on Aaliyah not seeing her in her room that Alejandro put next to his for "extra safe keeping". I saw that she wasnt there and panic. I ran into the play room to her with Maddy and Noah. Her throwing toys them playing. I smiled before silently cracking the door and going into the dance studio. I stretched a little before starting an old routine from Alejandro's aunt's studio.

I heard clapping in the corner. I turned around to see Alejandro. "I remember that one" he said. I shrugged before taking a sip of the water he handed me. "We were great partners back then" he said. I nodded "Yeah because you werent an asshole and I didnt know you bought me"I said sarcastically. He just smiled like I said something funny. "Wanna dance with me" he asked. "Not really" I replied trying to walk out of the studio but before I could he grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him. He took me back to the center of the studio and yelled out a song name I smiled already knowing what dance this was. "Just one dance and that's it" I said. He bumped his nose with mine before whispering back "that's it". We sat in front of eachother in the starting position. Then the song started to play.

As I hovered on top of him he slowly brought my face closer to his "I'm still the same guy,I'm still Eli" he whispered against my lips making me snap back to reality and stand up. I walk out of the studio and into the bedroom readyfor the longest shower ever.