Chapter 23

Amina POV
I was walking around the house in my usual short shorts,tank top, and thigh high socks when I heard someone yelling for Alejandro. Walking to the source of the I see a gorgeous girl with sleek black hair and piercing blue eyes. She stopped yelling when she saw me and then started to look be up and down. "Who are you?" we said at the same time. The way we were staring at her I felt as if we would break out singing brandy and monica's The Boy Is Mine. During some point in the stare off Alejandro had walked downstairs and to the girl kissing her cheek. They started spitting italian out rapidly while I just sat there watching them go back and forth until the girl turned and walked to me.She hugged me and said "Nice to know someone as sexy as you isn't a play thing" maybe I'm crazy but I felt her hand graze my ass. I let out a little laugh before pulling away from me. "I'm Gabby Alejandro's very single and very sexy best friend." she said. I smiled at her "I'm Amina Alejandro's... friend". I pointed to the kitchen before walking off in that direction. "Hi babies" I said to my kids whom we're sitting at the table eating breakfast. They smiled and waved at me before diving back into their food. Fixing a plate I sit down with the kids to eat before washing the dishes and getting us all dressed for the surprise Alejandro has for us.
-2 hours later-
"Eli Eli Eli !!! We're through" I heard Noah yell making me look down feeling bad. I don't like that my kids are getting lied to about something as small as a name. I make it down the last step and we all head to the car where Ale tells us to take a nap because the ride will be a little while. I don't think twice before I am drifting off to disney music and singing children.

    It seems like only a few minutes pass when I'm woken up by Madison yelling wow really loud. Looking out my window I see that wow is right. We're at a gorgeous cabin that has a waterfall off to the side with crystal blue water. I felt my door being pulled open and look down to see Noah opening my door with Ale opening Maddie's. Bending down I give him a little kiss causing him to blush. We all walk into the house after grabbing our bags. It's the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen.

"Hey kids go choose a room while I talk to your mom" they run off and he turns to me

"Hey kids go choose a room while I talk to your mom" they run off and he turns to me. "I need you and the kids to stay here for a few months until everything dies down back home" he says. "Well you're staying here with us right ?" the look on his face is enough to tell me no. "What the hell Alejandro I'm in this because of you and you're leaving. If you felt we couldn't protect ourselves then what makes you think we can now" I yelled."Look I know your mad" ."That's an understatement" I cut him off. " Just shut the fuck up and listen Amina. I Am doing this for you. Whoever is tracking you will not be able to locate you here so suck it up and deal with it cause you aren't leaving." He spat. "Fuck you" I bit out. "I already did " he retorted. I just shook my head at him and walked away to look for my kids already thinking of a way out of here.