Chapter Three

Amina POV
I hear beeping and try to turn the other way because honestly the sound is irritating the hell out of me but something in my arm is restraining me. Slowly opening my eyes and blinking so they can adjust and see that I'm in a hospital room. I try to call out for help but my throat is throat until I feel a cool glass against my lip and water rushing down my throat. Looking over I see my mom dad and Hoe Hoe Hoe Santa must came to town because Rebecca skank ass is her too. "What happened" I asked barely recognizing my own voice. "The doctor said you passed out from too much stress and exhaustion so you need to take it easy for a few days ... I'll call him to run a few more test so you can leave" my mom said leaving out with my dad and leaving me in here with Rebecca.

"You know" I started "You a real slick bitch and smart because you know I never fight over no boy .. You are the last person I expected to do some Shit like this to me we were fucking sisters and you chose dick not only dick the dick of my boyfriend over our bond? You a special kind of stupid bitch" I finished and she just looked at me and said sorry while running out of my hospital room and as she left the doctor came in."We ran some last minute test and everything seems fine so as soon as your parents sign you out you can leave" I get dressed back into a cute summer dress and sandals when my parent come to my room and tell me it is time to leave.

The Next Day

The Next day I woke up and did my morning routine and got dressed for school. I went straight to my car because I didnt really feel like eating.
-school outfit-

                          Pulling up and getting out of my car I felt eyes on me and turned to see Landon looking at me like a lost puppy but I turned away because I knew if I looked any longer then I would be right back under his spell

Pulling up and getting out of my car I felt eyes on me and turned to see Landon looking at me like a lost puppy but I turned away because I knew if I looked any longer then I would be right back under his spell. I just really thought I was going to marry my highschool sweetheart like my parents and be just as happy and have a beautiful family ... minus a thot backstabbing rent a child okay maybe thats a bit too far. I just never thought I could get hurt by two of the people I loved most but guess I'm not meant for that love lifestyle and I'm not meant to be vulnerable like I was when I'm with him...I guess this would be a fine time to end things and stop egging on the obvious. I turn my route and start walking towards Landon and his football friends and groupies before pushing my way though them and up to him "can we talk" I ask sternly. He nodded and took hold of my hand and I let him because I know it might be the last time I could feel his touch or be this close. He led me to the side of the building where no one was and leaned against the wall wrapping his arm around my waist and I decided to just out and say "I think we should should break up" his eyes glazed over and he sucked a harsh breath in " You're breaking up with me over one drunk mistake" he yelled and

I'm pretty sure everyone heard so I tried to shush him "No don't shush me I Love You and you want to leave me because of one mistake how do you think that makes me feel it makes me think you didn't care about this relationship or me at all" he yelled in my face and that's when I really got mad " Me not care about YOU don't forget you cheated on my with my sister at a party you swore me up and down that you weren't attending and this relationship I care about it more than you I remembered anniversaries I planned our outings I made time for you I lost friends so until you do what I did for this relationship don't say I didn't care" I yelled and by the end of it I was furious and by the look on his face he knew everything I said was right and there was no going against it.

I hear my phone ring and look at him and shaking my walking away and answering "Hello" I whispered "Ah yes Ms.Mitchell we've come across something important going over you lab work today. Would you like to come in or hear iy over the phone" I realized then it was my doctor " over the phone is fine thank you" I replied " Well Congratulations Ms.Mitchell it seems you are two months pregnant" Click! Fuck my life. I just cut all ties with him and now he has a reason to worm his stupid way back in turning around I see...

Author's Note- So I am changing this to them being in college I don't think I specified Highschool but let me know if I did . Vote and Comment THANK YOU