Chapter 26

Amina POV

            I felt my self being shook and heard someone calling out to me as I groggily opened my eyes. Slowly pushing myself up I look around the room before my eyes land on Noah sitting me with a tear stained face. Pulling him to my chest I stand on shaking legs and try to walk only to be yanked back down only to see a chain around mine and his leg. Pulling at the chains I hear the sound of locks being turned and the door creaking open. A man with a mask walks in and squats down in front of me. He reaches out to touch my face and I lean back away from his touch. Angrily he grips my jaw and traces his finger along my teeth. I feel Noah clenching my hand tighter understanding to keep his thoughts to himself.
                  "Do you know why you're here?" he asked.I shook my head no and his grip on my face tightened. "Pathetic. He usually finds people by now if he actually cared about them by now" he chuckled. "The little bastard child, she's probably in the woods dead and food for the wolves now" he stated before making a howling noise at me. I felt tears spring to my eyes before a sob rippled through my throat. He jumped up and started clapping and dancing "Ahhh YES!YES! Now that's the sound I wanted to hear" he said joyfully. I just replied with burying Noah's face in my neck. "Hey I was gonna kill the boy if that didn't make you cry so say thank you." When I didn't reply he whipped out a gun and pointed it at Noah "I SAID FUCKING SAY THANK YOU!" he screamed. "THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I screamed holding my baby closer and sobbing louder. Just as he was about to say something we heard a loud boom. He squatted down in front me again. "We have company cupcake. " he said before yanking me up with noah in my hands and typing a code in the wall behind us to make the cuffs let us loose. He dragged us through the warehouse pass lots of
dead bodies. I could see panic on his face as we passed all his dead men. He murmured curses under his breath before pulling us through a door taking us outside only to be faced with Alejandro and his army. The man started laughing before quickly pointing his gun at Noah and a loud gun shout rung out making Noah and me scream. I fell to the geound shielding Noah only to be picked up thirty seconds later. I looked down at my to see him fine. I was confused looking over the man had a gunshot wound in the back of his head ? Looking towards Alejandro he pointed towards the building and I see Roy up there waving with a sniper placed in front of him. Ale motioned for me to follow him after he picked Noah up. Upon making it to the car I hear a voice. "Gold fish" a little voice said. " Ohhh no you cheated. How can you not have any cards I need"a thick italian voice responds. "Hey dude don't hate the player hate the game" the voice says again. I finally see who it is and run to scoop her up. "MADDY! Oh my gosh babygirl I'm so happy you're okay!"I shout squeezing her to my chest making her attempt to squeeze me just as type. "I don't think I like living with Eli mommy" she whispered in my ear. I just swallowed and nodded already thinking of things in my head.