Chapter 41

Amina POV

             "I can't do this" I say to no one in particular. "Well love it's a bit late to say something now dont you think?" Ale's friend Gabby says. I just send a glare her way before quickly turning foward for the makeup artist to finish up. I decided not to be too extra with my wedding and toned it down  a bit... well toned down by Amina standards. "TEN MINUTES" someone yelled. I started cursing because I still didn't have on my dress. Pushing gabby out the room I told her she had to go put on her suit. My bridesmaids in the end were just a few of my close female cousins from my dad's side. It sucks that the people I thought I was gonna make it to this day with are dead or left the country. Although they hurt me a great deal I still love them a lot. Anyways Ale and I dumped all traditions and by that I mean Maddy is my maid of honor and in Ale words "My son is gonna be my best man fuck tradition" so after my crying session his groomsmen/one woman just don't call her that are Noah, Gabby,Roy, and Ray. I want Aaliyah to be a bridesmaid too but she refused to be anything other than a "princess flower girl" so that's exactly what she is tiara and all. I'm brought out of my thoughts by a knock on the door. I asked my cousin michelle to answer and she hugs whoever is at the door. "Uncle Luther oh my gosh I was wondering when you were going to show up" she exclaims. Then my other two cousin Lorynn and Simone walk over to hug him too.

         Now you're probably wondering why are these mofos hugging this man. Well I didn't tell them what happened of course. I love these girls to death but the have some big ass mouths and gossip would travel until the wrong person heard then everybody would go down. Madison picks up Aaliyah and says they are going to go wait outside the room. My cousins sense the tension and follows the two kiddos out. Now Madison probably knows what happened considering her and Noah can never keep secrets from eachother even if they wanted to meaning it would be no shocker to know that she knows what happened. Huffing I turn around fixing my shoe. "When you were a little girl we always talked about me walking you down the aisle and even staged little weddings with those badass boys in the naighborhood." He said squatting next to me and strapping my shoe since I was struggling. "Yeah well that was before I figured out you gave my mom to the devil and let her get killed" I snarled snatching my foot away after he was done. "I loved Octavia very much and I still do. She wasn't suppose to die just be kept away so that Mabel had a backstory and I was debt free. She was suppose to come back home but we fell in love with eachother. I only wanted to protect you. I never intended for things to go that way." He says with tears forming in his eye.

"It doesn't matter what you didn't intend because it still happened. I have no mother because of you and that shit hurts. You say you fell in love what fucking love tries to kill your daughter and grandkids huh? If that's love then am I making a mistake today? You didn't love me or my mother you broke our family for a ten thousand dollar debt. You should have let her taken me away when she wanted to leave but no she died in the most horrible way because. Of. YOU. No go and please don't come back again." I said with tears streaming down my face. He stood up and pulled me up with him hugging me tight and placing a kiss on my head. I wish I would have stayed in his embrace a little longer because that was the last time I would ever speak or see my father for years. A knock came pounding on my door and I pulled it open to see the wedding director saying that it was time. I smiled befor we all lined up with our partner ... well except me. It was Noah and Madison. Lorynn and Gabby. Michelle and Ray. Simone and Roy. Partner by partner they all went in then Aaliyah went sashaying down jumping and twirling so into herself that she forgot the flower making everyone laugh. She turned back around and saw this then went back and threw them down before jumping and twirling back up yelling to her father that she did it because Madison picked her up telling her to shush. When it was finally my turn to walk down the aisle I took a deep breath before the doors opened and wedding music began to play.