Chapter 14

Eli POV
I was leaving Amani's house to go to the warehouse because I was told there was a rat telling all my routes and locations. Pulling up I see my two best guys Roy and Ray (wink wink) and I walk up to them with a stern look on my face. "Where the fuck is he" they look look at my with a poker facer and tell me that he was in room B. I walk to room B and on my way I grab my brass knuckles. I was so tired of people thinking they could fuck with me whats the point of being a mafia boss if bitches like this have zero respect.

Amina POV
I woke up to knocking on the door and looked around not even knowing that I feel asleep. Getting up I ran to the door and opened it and was immediately attacked by little arms wrapping around my legs. I bend down and plant kisses all over their little faces while laughing. Standing up to my full height I see Landon looking at me with lust in his eyes making me look down to see I was only wearing short shorts and a sports bra. "Uh kids explore the house and find your rooms" and with that they took off running when I see them finally out of sight I stepped up to Landon. I run my hand down his chest and grip his length through his pants making him groan lowly. "Do you want me Daddy" I whisper in his ear then nibble on it a bit. "Please Mina" he said then looked at my lips and started leaning in. I close the distance before stopping an inch or so away "should have thought of that before fucking my sister" I said then pushed him out the doorway slamming the door close and locking it. I walk up stairs and then I hear a scream making me sprint the rest of the way up to the play room. "MOMMY I LOVE IT!!" Screamed Madison with Noah nodding in agreement. I smiled before asking if they were hungry to which they replied no and that they already ate. I left them to play after asking if they wanted to see if we could have a movie night with eli making them scream yes and decided to text Eli to see if he wanted to come over and spend the night.

Me: Movie night with the kids you up for it?

Eli Pov
I looked down at the bloody swollen face of what used to be my most trusted man when I hear a ping. It was text from Amina asking if I wanted to come over to hang out with her in the kids and I instantly replied with a yes. I know what you guys probably think what kind of mafia boss dances well to answer your question I always dances my mother put me in dance when I was younger because she did not want we to grow up in this lifestyle and when she was murdered I guess it kind of stuck with me plus it's a good cover up because my aunt owns the studio the Amina dances at and I own more so I can just say that's where my money comes from anytime she is suspicious or when I wife her and she and our kids comes to live with me. I an swiped out of my head when I heard coughing "Martino.. i Gave I gave him all of the info ... please spare." I nodded my head and rubbed my chin before grabbing my gun and shooting him in the head and walking out telling Ray to get someone to clean the mess up.