Epilogue

5 years later

"Mum -- mum -- mum" two tiny voices spoke repeatedly, waking me up from my slumber.

I opened my eyes, two eager 3 year old girls smiling down at me.

Melarni and Rhianna. Our gorgeous, blue eyed twins.

"Yess babies -- mummy is awake" I groaned out.

"Daddy has cooked breakfast and -- and he says wake you up. Gran and pa at my home" Melarni spoke.

I pulled my daughters into my arms, a huge smile taking over my sleepless state.

Marcus had cooked breakfast for myself, the kids and his parents. They grew quite a strong bond after we had their first grandchildren and tend to visit most weekends.

"Tell them all, I'll be down in a minute"

Melarni and Rhianna bounced on the bed in excitement before running downstairs. Well I was most definitely wide awake now I thought, whilst dragging myself off the bed.

One foot, two feet.

I quickly dressed into something a little more appropriate for visitors before making my way to the dining room.

Marcus and I had been going strong for 5 years. We married each other on our first year anniversary and fell pregnant on our honey moon. Typical.

We live in a large country home, just outside the city, close enough to travel to and from work. So our daughters could have the best of both worlds. Country and city.

Marcus was still CEO of McNelly Enterprises and I, promoted to second in charge. Marcus was no longer a workoholic, he hired employees to take most of the load from our backs so we had more time for our girls and each other.

"Goodmorning" I greeted everyone at the table, placing a small kiss on my husband's cheek.

"Goodmorning" they replied in unison.

"What's the special occasion?" I asked eyeing down the table full of food and beverages.

"Our 4th year anniversary sweety" Marcus cooed, placing a small pat on my back, understanding my forgetfulness.

"Oh no, I completely forgot" I bit down on my lip disappointed.

"Its ok Ky, I've organised everything from babysitters --" he said gesturing to his parents. "--to a special day out. Help me grab a couple more dishes from the kitchen and we will have our morning meal".

I lead the way to the kitchen and as soon as we were out of eye sight,  Marcus engulfed me from behind. "Happy anniversary,  my se*y mumma" he smirked.

"Come on Marcus, stop fooling around, your parents are waiting" I warned, knowing him too well.

He took my hand this time, spinning me around and into his chest. "The kids and rents' can wait a minute or two" he whispered before placing small kisses along my neck.

My mind went blank as I relished in his kisses. 5 years on and we still had a spark, even after marriage and 2 kids.

He made his way up my neck, sending shivers down my spine before crushing his lips against mine.

I matched the movement before breaking away. "Marcus" I giggled. "Lets get back".

With a grin, Marcus released me from his hold and placed a small kiss to my forehead. "Soon -- soon you won't have an excuse" he winked before making his way back to the table.

We had our morning meal with the family before sneaking off to our secret destination. I had no idea what he had planned for the day though the last three wedding anniversaries had been extremely impressive.

I love this man. I love my life.