Chapter 33.5

Hours had passed by as we made small talk, getting to know each other. The wine went down smoothly and the meal was perfection.

"We should call it a night, it's almost midnight" he paused "do you want me to drop you home -- or would you like to stay the night?"

"I'd like to stay the night, if thats ok with you" I replied, ears burning up.

We hopped up from our seats and made our way back to the suite. Barely making it through the doorway before our lips crashed into a breath taking battle of dominance.

I began to slide my hands under his shirt and over his abs, lower until my hands traced the outline of his waistband.

"Are you sure, Ky?"

"I want this -- I want.. you".

He swiftly wrapped his arms around my backside and lift me up as he walked us into the bedroom and down onto the bed.

He began to place kisses down my neck and over my bare shoulders, hoisting my dress up in the process.

Anxiety run through my veins.

What if he didn't like what he sees? What if I couldn't please him? Could I even bare the pain?

"Im nervous" I whispered.

Marcus looked up into my eyes, bringing his kisses to a halt.

"We don't have to do this Ky, I will wait a lifetime for you".

The nerves had eased after his declaration.

I love him, I want this.

I grabbed a fistfull of his hair and connected our lips as a sign to continue.

I dragged his shirt up and over his head, uncovering his wash board abs once again.

Marcus unhooked my bra and tensed up. "Soo goddamn perfect". He groaned, caressing and mouthing each one of my breasts.

I could feel the heat building up below.

"Marcus" I moaned as he parted my legs and placed small kisses towards my panty line.

He hooked his fingers along the edge and started to pull them down inch by inch.

I shuddered when I felt his tongue glide across my sweet spot. He knew exactly how to make my body crumble. Light flicks of his tongue, sending my body into overdrive.

He brought his head up and whispered into my ear "are you sure Ky?"

"P-please" I begged, spreading my legs wider, yearning for more.

I looked down at his lower region and wasn't surprised by the popularity with the ladies.

I was giving my virginity to this man.

"It will only sting for a little while" he cooed, placing his member at my opening.

"You are soo wet for me Ky".

He pushed through gently as my nails dug into his back.

Tears brimmed my eyes as the pain wracked my body.

I held my breath as he began to move slowly and carefully.

The pain started to reside by each stroke, pleasure taking over.

I moaned out his name and he began to move faster.

"You're soo tight baby" he groaned between strokes.

I tightened my legs around his waist, as the pleasure began to build.

He gained speed amd hit a spot in me that made my whole body quiver beneathe him.

My eyes started to blur as Marcus brought me to cloud nine. My whole body pulsating around him.

Marcus followed cue with a shiver and a groan and collapsed beside me.

Once I had recovered from the aftermath of an orgasm, I nervously questioned "was that okay?"

"It was more than okay -- it was mind blowing".

He flipped me on my side and spooned me from behind.

"Have a rest beautiful" he cooed, placing small kisses to my shoulders.

My eyes began to close, exhaustion taking over as I fell into a deep slumber.