Chapter Eleven

Jake's P.O.V

"Wow, this place is packed!" Emma grins and Danny rolls his eyes beside me. I give him a confused look and he points to Meghan and Emma who are both grinning like they are planning to murder someone.

I raise my eyebrow at him and he runs a hand down his face in annoyance. He points at Meghan then at Emma, giving me a strange look. I frown and shake my head, not understanding what Danny is trying to say.

"Oh my god, don't worry." Danny grumbles and I nod slowly, looking at the window to see a huge house -- scratch that, mansion, actually. All the lights are on and there are people walking in and out of the place, drunken smiles on their faces. I notice a guy standing at the door with his arms crossed against his chest and I let out a sigh.

I don't fit into any of this...

"Guys, maybe we can just go back to mine and watch a few movies--" Meghan cuts me off with a glare.

"Stop worrying, yeah?" Meghan says, her features softening. "Just loosen up and relax." Meghan says and Emma turns her head and nods.

"Meghan's right. You need to chill your mind for one night and stop over-thinking this. We are going to have fun, right Danny?" Emma says, looking over at Danny who is scrolling through his phone.

"Yeah, so much fun." Danny says, boredom dripping from his mouth. Meghan scoffs and grabs the phone out of his hands, placing it in her pocket. Danny groans but Meghan just ignores him.

"Are we doing this or not?" Meghan asks, her eyebrow raised and Emma nods, the grin still on her face. Meghan looks at Danny and sends him a glare.

"Danny," Meghan starts, waiting for Danny to obviously drop the attitude. Danny sighs and rolls his eyes.

"Yeah whatever." Danny says and Meghan nods before looking at me. She sends me a small grin.

"What do you say, nerd boy?" Meghan asks and I can't help but blush a little when Emma turns away to hold in her laugh. I run a hand through my hair and sigh loudly.

"Fine." I say and Meghan smirks, immediately getting out of the car. Everyone else does the same and I realise that I am still sitting in the car when Emma knocks on the window. She motions for me to come out and I sigh again, slowly getting out of the car.

I look at the mansion and frown. "How are we even going to get in? That big guy is going to beat us all to mush if we even try to get in--" Emma places her hand over my mouth to shut me up. She points over at Meghan who has her hand under her chin as she looks around for an entrance.

"The front door." Meghan says and my eyes widen.

"Did you not just hear what I said--" Emma slaps her hand over my mouth again and I groan, closing my eyes for a brief moment. Meghan turns around and points at Emma.

"Emma, your coming with me." Meghan says and Emma nods, walking away from me and Danny. I look over at Danny to see him leaning against the car with his arms folded over his chest.

I let out a sigh and watch as the two girls walk over to the front door, confidence clear on their faces. They both stop in front of the guy and Meghan places a hand on his chest.

She is obviously saying something but since the distance between us is pretty far, I can't hear what she is saying. For a brief second, she points over at us, looking at me with a small smirk. She turns back and places her arm on Emma's shoulder, saying something to her. After a few seconds, the guy nods with a large grin on his face. I watch as he pulls money out of his pocket and hand it to Meghan who hands over a small bag of white powder to the big guy.