Chapter Twenty One

Meghan's P.O.V

"Yes, she is doing fine." I hear Hannah say on the phone to who I am guessing as the supervisor who came all the way here with me. 'Friday is fine, yes." Hannah says and all of a sudden, I hear someone tap my shoulder, making me jump.

I turn around to see Jake smiling at me. "Eavesdropping?" Jake asks and I roll my eyes, pressing my ear back to the door.

"At school? Uh, I would have to check with the principle." Hannah continues. "Yeah, that's fine. See you then, Harry." Hannah says and when I hear her let out a sigh, I know the conversation is over. Before Hannah can catch me eavesdropping, I quickly walk over to the couch and sit down, turning the television on.

I hear the kitchen door open and I look over my shoulder to see Hannah rubbing her temples. "Can I get a break?" Hannah asks herself and I watch as Jake places a hand on his mom's shoulder.

"You okay, mom?" Jake asks, the smile that he was showing me just before is now gone and replaces with a concerned frown. Hannah nods and looks at her son with a small smile.

"Yes, I'm fine, honey. Although, you two better head off to school if you don't want to be late." Hannah says, glancing over at me and I send her a small grin.

"Trying to get rid of us?" I ask and Hannah let's out a chuckle, shrugging.

"If you really want the answer than yes, I want you two out of the house because today is the only day I get to have a free day off so I want to spend it sleeping and relaxing." Hannah says and I nod, getting up from the couch and walking over to the door. I look at Jake and raise my eyebrow.

"You heard the women. Let's go." I say and Jake places a kiss on his mom's cheek before jogging over to me. As we walk out the door and towards Emma's car which has been parked outside the house for ten minutes now, I can't help but let my thoughts take over my mind.

When I got home early in the morning, to say that I didn't expect Jake to be waiting for me is a huge understatement. I wasn't even expecting him to be awake at that time!

I wanted to be angry at him, I really did but something inside me just wanted to forgive and forget, you know? It's not because Jake told that me that Evie and Drake were apart of the reason why Jake was looking through my file, it's because of my stupid heart that just wanted to solve the conflict between the two of us.

The things Jake made me feel when he kissed me though, I felt like I was about to die right then and there but I also felt like taking him right up against the house but I knew I couldn't because Jake is a virgin. Any girl could figure that out if they met Jake. They way he acts and talks when he is around girls, it's like he has no control over his mind.

The way he was talking to me though, before he kissed me, he sounded like a whole different guy. His posture was strong and powerful and so was his voice. I don't know why it was like that but I would be lying if I said I didn't like it. I fucking loved it!

Also, when he kept pushing me against the house -- oh fuck, I was so close to just losing my mind. The good boy... being rough with me? Hard to believe, I know but damn, I need that guy to appear again. I am not saying that I don't like the 'good boy' Jake, because I do, it's just that when I saw that different side of him, I wanted more.

Oh, he does not know what he does to me...

"Meghan," I hear someone call, taking me out of my thoughts. I look up at Emma to see her furrowing her eyebrows at me.

"You getting out of the car? We're here." Emma says and I look out the window to see the school building. I nod and open the car door, jumping out and placing my hands in my leather jacket.