Chap 15 - Meet Tyson and Clarisse goes on Her Quest

Nick's POV
Finally! That chaos brat won't be on this quest and I will show everyone who's better. I'm not worried about Clarisse, once we're on water, which is my turf, I'll show her who's boss. Hey, where's Tyson. I asked him to wait for me at the big house. Oh well, he's not my problem. Time to pack for the quest.

Percy's POV
We reached the cabin and as Thalia was about to zap me, someone pounded on the door. I wasn't expecting anyone. I walked to the door and unsheathed Télos. Slowly I opened the door and immediately dropped my sword.

"Tyson!" I shouted.

"Big brother! It is nice to see you again." Tyson said, hugging the life out off me.

"It's...good...to see you... to Tyson." I gasped out.

He realised this and release me from his death grip.

"Sorry brother, I'm excited that I'm with you again. And daddy Chaos said I'll be staying here." He said with a toothy grin.

"Wait really? You're my brother in this time line as well?" I asked in disbelief.

He nodded furiously, the grin never leaving his face. Suddenly a portal opened and dad stepped out.

"Percy, I forgot to tell you that Tyson will also be-" Then he looked up. "Oh, I see you already know." He finished.

We chuckled at him.

"Hi dad and yes we know." I said.

"Hi daddy!" Tyson said ,waving.

I smiled at him, I forgot how much missed him.

"Hello son. Well looks like everything's okay. So, I'll just be going now." Dad said and flashed out.

I invited Tyson in and showed him to his room. I also introduced him to Thalia. To my relief, he loves her. I was talking to Tyson in the living room while Thalia was fast asleep on my chest. Tyson was going on and on, complaining about what Nick did during school. I just sat back and let him unload. When he finished it was dinner time. The horn sounded and everyone in the Chaos cabin rushed out, pushing and shoving each other. I gently shook Thalia awake.

She adorably yawned and whispered, "Carry me?"

Who could say no to that cute voice. I purposely shifted to my lion form and Thalia climbed on me. I slowly walked to the dining pavilion, careful to not drop Thalia. Campers where staring with jaws dropped as I mentally smirked. I walked over to the chair next to mine and Thalia got off me. I shifted back and took my seat.

She pecked my cheek and whispered, "Thanks."

I smiled at her and ate my dinner.

Time skip Next Morning
I woke up to a sprawl of black hair on my chest. I smiled, I could get used to this.

"Time to wake up lightning princess." I whispered as I stroked her hair.

She shifted, mumbled something and drifted off to sleep. I guess we could start our quest a bit later. I slowly got out of bed and went to wash up. When I was done, I decided on making some breakfast in bed for Thalia. That didn't work out so well. I tried to flip the egg but I think I put to much force in it and it hit the ceiling, and the pancakes were burned when I too busy cutting strawberries which resulted in me somehow cutting my finger when I was distracted by the burning smell. As I was busy nursing my bleeding finger, I heard a soft chuckle behind me. I turned and found Thalia trying to hold in her laughter.

"It isn't funny! My finger hurts." I whined and pouted.

"Aww poor baby." She teased.