Chap 27 - Unexpected Ink and Two Embarrrassed Camp 'Leaders'

Morning
Percy's POV
I blinked the sleep away but all I could see was yellow. I smiled when I realised it was just Zoë. I sat up slowly, not waking Zoë and went to wash up. I went back into the room but Zoë was already gone. That was fast. I opened by wardrobe and decided that 'Dustin' was feeling cocky today. I grabbed a black button up shirt and threw it on except I didn't button it up. I also wore faded jeans.

(Something like this

(Something like this. But shirt is black)

I realised that dad also gave me a tattoo that covered half my torso.

P - Dad are you there? I need to ask you something important

C - What's wrong son?
P - Why did you give me a tattoo?
C - What are you talking about? I didn't give you a tattoo. Wait. You have a tattoo!
P - If you didn't give it to me that how did I get it?
C - You have a dragon, am I right?
P - Yea, his name is Draco.
C - I think I know how you got that. When a dragon bonds with its rider, the ride will have a mark that shows the bond. It tells other dragons that you already have one.
P - So...Draco claimed me.
C - In other words, yes.
P - Alright. Thanks for clearing it up for me dad.
C - No problem Percy. Good luck on your mission.

Well that's explains it. I have to have a serious talk with Draco about claiming after this mission is over. I made my way to the kitchen and saw that Zoë and Nico were already dressed and eating.

(Zoë)

(Zoë)

(Nico)

(Nico)

Zoë raised her eyebrow at me.

"I'm not even gonna ask." She said, going back to her cereal.

"What? This is part of my cover. 'Dustin' is a cocky but charming guy." I shrugged and picked up an apple.

"Who's also health conscious." I added.

"Whatever bro, just get ready to be pestered by the three idiots. I'm pretty sure Annabeth has a crush on 'Dustin' and Brad and Nick will challenge us to prove they are better." Nico said while chewing his toast.

Zoë frowned a little when she heard the part about Annabeth.

"Nick and Brad won't be a problem. We can beat them to a pulp within seconds and if Annabeth didn't get the message that I'm taken, then I'll just have to give a demonstration." I said and gave Zoë a kiss towards the end.

I went to pull away but Zoë kept her hand on the back of my neck and deepened the kiss. I felt her run her fingers down my exposed chest. She reached for my belt but a cough made us both freeze.

"I'm still here guys." Nico said amusedly.

We pulled away with equally red faces.

I cleared my throat, "Umm...shall we go train now?"

"Yes, I think that would be best." Said Nico, walking out the door.

I gave Zoë one last kiss before leading her out of the Hades cabin. Since there was no Tartarus cabin we stayed in the Hades one and besides, Uncle Hades doesn't mind. As soon as we stepped out all the male campers eyed Zoë like a piece of meat while the female ones drooled over me and Nico. I pulled her closer into me and smirked at the now disappointed guys.

Third person POV
Girls and guys from all over camp were watching the supermodel like couple with their friend/brother stroll through the camp. Some wore faces of envy as they knew they wouldn't be able to get with either one of them but the rest were rapidly thinking of ways to get with the couple and other guy. Two boys, one with black hair and one with blonde hair, strode up to the trio.

"Hey babe. Why don't you ditch the loser and go out with a real man." Said the blonde boy.

Zoë scoffed, "A real man? Who? You?" scoff "You wouldn't last 1 minute against my Dusty or Dylan."

"Oh please. Brad and I will beat these two within 30 seconds." Said the black haired guy, pointing to him and the blonde.

"Is that so? Then let's wager on it, hm? If you two could beat Dustin and Dylan under 30 seconds, you can do whatever you want to me. But if you fail and they beat you under 1 minute, they can do whatever they want to the two of you. Deal?" Zoë asked Nick and Brad.

Percy's POV
I stood next to Zoë, smirking the whole time. It widened even more when they stupidly agreed. I saw it in their eyes, thinking of what to do with their 'prize'. I glared at the two as they walked away. I'll die before one of those scumbags touch Zoë.

"Hope you're ready boys. 'Cus I'm not looking forward to being their bitch." Zoë said, kissing me then walking away.

I looked at Nico and had a silent agreement. Go get some frozen yogurt before having to face the ugly pigs. We walked to the dining pavilion, eager to enjoy the delicious frozen treat but Chiron just had to talk to us. Nico and I rerouted to the big house, sulking and whining all the way.