Chap 25 - A New Mission

Next Morning
Percy's POV
I woke up to my watch beeping. I looked over and saw a green light blinking. Good. Ash did what he was suppose to. The gods and demigods must be so stupid as to trust a robot's word. Don't they know words can be programmed into the robot. Anyways the plans they got their hands on are fake. By the time they figure it out, it will be too late. I let the girls sleep and went down for breakfast. Once I finished breakfast, I went to the training centre and started to teach the younger army members some sword tricks. The youngest in the army is 6 years old. His name is Caleb and he can hold his own against the lieutenants. The army is very well trained, is what I'm trying to say. We are so ready for war against the Olympians. They won't even stand a chance against us.

Time skip 1 month
Percy's POV
I am currently standing in an alley with Luke and Ethan. We are going to retrieve a boy named Chase, a son of Zeus. We were waiting outside the house for the right moment to save his life and tell him about Greek mythology. After some time we heard screaming then a boy ran past us and into the alley. Doesn't he know not to run into a dead end? He was cornered and the dracaena were about to pounce on him. Immediately Luke, Ethan and I drove out sword into the unsuspecting monster's back. I turned to look at the boy to see him passed out. I rolled my eyes and splashed some water on his face. He woke up and started firing questions at us. Once we calmed him down, Luke explained everything to him. From basic Greek mythology to how his father just wants him to fight. Chase was pretty mad about it and didn't even hesitate to join the army. I flashed (teleported. Same thing) us back to Helix and asked Luke and Ethan to show Chase his new home. I made my way back to my palace, yup a palace, dad built one for me since I'm a 'Prince' and all, and plopped my self down on the sofa with a sigh. Recruiting new demigods are hard, the gods had them all over the world. They had demigods in Paris, London, Japan, etc. It exhausting travelling around the world and I couldn't even explore the country.

Bianca walked into the room and saw me lounging in the sofa

"Rough day?" She asked.
"Nah, just tired from all the teleporting," I told her.

"So did this one choose the gods again?" Bianca asked.

"No. He was really mad at the gods and didn't even ask the specifics about the army. Just jumped right on board." I said, sitting up a bit.

"Well at least some of them have a mind of their own." She said, cuddling into my right side.

I nodded at her. Some of the demigods I was sent to recruit believed that they were the gods key to winning, I think it was because their mortal parents kept telling them that, so they went to fight for the gods. I remember this son of Zeus, Brad I think, kept going on and on about how he was the best demigod ever and Zeus will make him the new king of gods. He reminded me of Nick. I popped into camp a few times and every time I saw them challenging each other. They would always end in a tie when both of them were sweating like pigs and lying on the floor covered in gashes. I was shaken out of my thoughts when Thalia told me that dad wanted to see me. I got up and Thalia immediately took my place next to Bianca, giving her a kiss. I smiled at them. I flashed myself to dad's office and made him jump from his seat.

I chuckled under my breath and asked him, "Why have you called me dad?"

"I am sending you and two people of your choice to go to Camp Half-blood and spy on them. You will go as a new demigod." He said.

I see no problem in that so I agreed.

"Great, you and the people you choose will meet back here in an hour." Dad said.

I said bye and made my way to Zoë's room. She and I haven't got to spend a lot of time together lately because of all the missions I do and lessons she teaches. Turns out if didn't have to got to Zoë's room. Because when I passed the kitchen, I saw Zoë sitting on the kitchen island passionately kissing Thalia, who was trapped in between Zoë's legs. I cleared my throat. They pulled away but Thalia was glaring at me and Zoë was hiding her face in Thalia's black hair.

"Sorry to interrupt but I need to speak to Zoë for a second. Then you can go back to what you were doing." I said, smirking.

Zoë whispered something to Thalia and walked towards me.

She kissed me then asked, "What is it?"

"Dad wants me to go undercover at the camp and asked me to bring two people along. So I was wondering if you would like to go with me." I said.

"Who else are you bringing?" She asked.

"I was thinking Nico." I told her.

"Alright but I'm not sure if Will would be okay with it." She said.

Oh... I totally forgot about that. Since they started going out 2 weeks ago and Will is very protective of his 'Sunshine'. Oh, they started going out when dad blessed the army to change to whatever age they wanted.

"Don't worry, I'll think of something. So are you in?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said.

"Ok meet me in dad office in an hour." I told her.

She nodded and gave me a kiss then walked back to Thalia, who instantly pulled her in for a kiss. I chuckled and shook my head at them and went to find Nico. I finally found him playing video games with Will.

"Hey Neeks, I was wondering if you would like to join me in going undercover at camp." I said, plopping down next to him.

"Sure." Nico said, still focused on the game.

Will paused it and whirled around. "

"You are not going on that mission. It too dangerous." Said Will.

"It'll be fine Will. I promise I'll CM (Chaos messaging) you every single night." Nico said, pulling the puppy dog look.

"Ugh! Fine." Will relented.

"Cool, meet at dad's office in an hour." I said, walking out.

I walked in on Artemis and Bianca cuddling while watching Avengers: Age of Ultron. I have an hour to kill, so I sat down on the couch and made myself comfortable. Instantaneously Artemis and Bianca were at my sides, cuddling. They love to do that a lot, don't they.