Chap 20 - Nick is still an Idiot and Percy's Niece

Nick's POV
How does that loser get 3 hot babes as his girlfriends? (He doesn't know about Bianca and Percy yet.) Two of them are even hunters. Ugh! It's so unfair. They should fall in love with me and not that loser. I'll show them who's better. I'll challenge Percy then beat him and they'll be all over me. And there's capture the flag later, they'll see just how awesome I am. I was currently strapping on my armour with the rest of the campers. The horn sounded and we all rushed out of the armoury and to the amphitheater. We arrived before the hunters, the loser and his gang. Five minutes passed and I was stating to get annoyed. Who are they to keep me, Nick Jackson THE son of Poseidon, waiting for so long. They waltz in talking and laughing like they own the place.

"Sorry we're late Chiron. We had a little situation." Percy said, laughing softly.

"That alright. Now that we're all here. Let the game begin. You know the rules. You cannot kill, only maim and disarm. All magical items allowed. The creek is the boundary line. Now to your starting positions." Chiron said.

The campers headed to the creek while the hunters and the Chaos cabin went to Zeus' fist. When I'm a god I'll make the campers name something at camp after me. I ended up guarding the flag again. This is perfect. I know Percy will come after the flag and we'll battle it out with the whole camp watching. Then I'll pull my final trick and let everyone see that he's just a fraud. I stood near the creek, waiting for Percy to come along. I practised my trick while waiting. Suddenly I heard a rustle and I had my sword out. Can't believe my dad gave me a sword named Eddy and not something cool like Maelstrom. Now that sounds cool. Anyways back to the game. I saw Percy step out with a smirk on his ugly face.

"They put you on flag duty again? Ha! Looks like they don't trust you enough to go after the hunters flag or even fight." He said.

How dare he! I charged at him and tried to disarm him. I swung my sword and his fell out of his hand.

"Ha! Not so tough now are you?" I asked, smirking. He simply smiled at me.

Third person POV
"Oh, I'm just waiting for the audience. I can't wait for them to see how pathetic you really are." Percy said.

A couple seconds later the campers, hunters and Chaos cabin arrived to see the fight. Suddenly Télos flew into Percy's hand.

"Now we can start." He said.

Immediately Percy swung his sword and it hit Nick square in the chest. The swing knocked Nick of his feet. Nick scrambled onto his feet and started going on the offence, swinging his sword relentlessly. Percy was on defence but mentally smirked.

'Doesn't this idiot know anything about sword fighting? If he keeps this up I'll win without a doubt.' Percy thought.

Nick started to slow and Percy took that opportunity. Percy switched to offence and forced Nick back. Percy's strikes hit Nick over and over again, not giving him the chance to block. With one bone shattering punch, Nick was flung into the creek. Nick was reenergized and stood up with a smug smile on his face. Percy smiled as it was exactly what he wanted. Nick raised his hands and half the creek rose up. Beads of sweat rolled down his face as it was the most he has ever done. With a push, Nick sent a powerful (sort of) wave towards the son of a Chaos. Said son of Chaos just shook his head and raised a hand. The wave immediately stopped and obeyed its true master.

"Don't you ever learn from your mistakes. I guess not because no one is this stupid. How many times do I have to say this. I'm a son of Chaos. I control all the elements." As Percy said that, the wave divided into spikes and froze.

With a flick of his wrist, the ice spiked shot towards Nick. Nick didn't have enough time to raise his sword and block the spikes. Nick ended up on the ground surrounded in a pool of his own blood. Cuts and bruises covered his whole face and body.