Chap 31 - Final Battle and New Olympians

Percy's POV
Today is the day. The day Olympus crowns a new generation of gods. The army is all geared up and ready to go. We have about 5 big spaceships filled with about 50 soldiers each. 

Once everyone was boarded, we immediately took off to Olympus

Once everyone was boarded, we immediately took off to Olympus. We arrived 10 minutes later and saw the streets deserted. We landed a good distance away from the throne room. We barged into the throne room, startling the demigods and gods. As soon as they saw us, they scuttled into a defensive position.

"Stand down demigods. This fight is between us and the Olympians." Luke said loudly.

"Why should we stand down. They are our parents." Defended an Demeter spawn.

"Parents?! What kind of parent forces their kid to fight in a war when they're 10 years old? What kind of parent just sits on their thrones while your dying, fighting for your life. Uses you then throws you away when they're done with you! Who's to say they will fight for YOU when the time comes. It's always demigods do this or demigods do that! Aren't you tired of that?" Luke ranted.

Wow. Did not see that coming. I looked at the campers and some of them were looking down and shuffling while some where agreeing with what Luke said.

"I'll only say this once more. This is between us and the gods. If you want to live step into the spaceship, you'll be spared. Those that do not, will kiss my blade." Luke said, calmly.

"We're not afraid of you. We have gods on our side. We won't lose." Nick said, pointing his sword at me.

Some campers where exchanging looks and walked over to the ship. I smirked when I saw the faces of the Olympians drop as well as the remaining demigods still willing to fight for the gods. Half of them left and now the demigod army consists of only a 100 demigods. Including Annabeth, Nick and Brad. The Chaos army stepped forward and the demigods charged at us. Luke was right, the gods did nothing but sit in their thrones and watch as their children where detained. Once we captured all the opposing demigods, we advanced onto the immortal beings. They were very out of shape and it took us no more than 10 minutes to shackle them.

"It's all over," Silena said.

A bright flash of light appeared I front of us and when it cleared the fates and the gods on our side can be seen.

"It is time to crown the new gods of Olympus." Clotho said.

Then the three sisters said in sync, "Will Solace, God of the sun, music, poetry, archery and medicine. Chris Rodriguez, God of merchants, thieves, and messenger of the gods. Travis and Connor Stoll, Gods of thieves, pranking and mischief. Clarisse La Rue, Goddess of war. Ethan Nakamura, God of revenge, retribution and vengeful fate. Michael Yew, God of wisdom, handicrafts and warfare.-" Athena screaming in the background- "Lee Fletcher, God of nature and wild creatures. Castor Mov, God of the fertility of nature and wine. Charles Beckendorf, God of fire, smiths, metalwork and craftsmen. Silena Beauregard, Goddess of love, beauty, pleasure and procreation."

The names mention went to sit on their new thrones, not the ones that were used by the Olympians but the ones the fates newly created while saying their titles.

"Nico di Angelo, God of the underworld, dead, riches and souls. Ghost King and one of the kings of Olympus. Bianca di Angelo, Goddess of dead, souls, marriage and the stars of the heavens. Wife of Perseus, a Queen of Olympus. Zoë Nightshade, Goddess of The Hunt and moon, wilderness, childbirth and constellations. Wife of Perseus, a Queen of Olympus. Thalia Grace, Goddess of the sky, thunderstorms, lightning, air, winds, clouds and weather. Wife of Perseus, a Queen of Olympus. Luke Castellan, God of time, harvest, fate and justice. One of the kings of Olympus." They went to sit in their thrones and waited for the fates to announce me.

"Now, Perseus Nova Chaos, son of Chaos. God of chaos, creation, elements, fate, earth, Tartarus, the heavens, earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis, creatures and all types of liquids. Husband to Thalia, Artemis, Bianca and Zoë, King of Olympus." The fates announced, bowing.

I grew to my godly height and sat down in the middle of the omega shape of thrones.

"May you rule with just and bring humanity back to its former glory. And as for you-" the fates pointed to the chained up gods "for your crimes, you shall be locked away until you fade and watch as the new council prospers. For the accused demigods, you may redeem yourselves and live as a normal demigods, if you do not, you shall be locked up along with your parents." The fates said and flashed out.

Well, it's gonna be one heck of a era. That's for sure.

A/n Alright that's the end of this book. Hope it was ok. Until the next book. 👋👋