Prologue

"Tell me again!" the detective said, leaning forward over the desk that separated him from the man in the Orange jumpsuit that was facing him . "Come on, tell me"

"I've told you....over and over again .I've told you" Greg Horan replied, his tone exasperated. "I told you then, I'm telling you now. I didn't send that text and I haven't murdered my brother. I keep telling you. This is pointless."he threw his hands up in disgust. "You keep asking and I keep telling you. I didn't do it. I never hurt my little brother. I couldn't , I love Niall."

"Who was your accomplice then? Who helped you? If you didn't send that text, then somebody did. Who did you pay, Greg? Where's Niall's body?" the detective pursued relentlessly.

"How many f.cking times do I need to tell you?" Greg shouted. "I didn't hurt my brother, I didn't pay someone to hurt him. I don't know what happened to him. This is useless. I want to go back to my cell" he looked at the Correctional Officer who was standing silently by the door, watching the proceedings. "You don't believe me so why are you doing this to me. Do you get some kind of turn on by torturing me this way?" Greg stood up angrily.

"I do believe you, Greg" the detective said quietly. "I believe you didn't send that text but did you have an accomplice? That's what I need to know."

"You believe me?" Greg's voice was barely a whisper as he sat down, shock written all over his face. "You believe me".

Tucked away in a very remote area, the hidden community was running smoothly on well oiled wheels. Security had been tightened up to such extremes that it was deemed almost  impossible to get in or out without notice. Even necessary trips to the 'outside'  now had to be cleared by the community leader, Simon Cowell. They had escaped detection for so long that they were desperate to continue being safe haven for those people who participated in age play. There must be no breaches and the town was set up in such a way that contact with the outside world was very limited.

The weather was beautifully warm and sunny and Zayn was taking full advantage of the day by sitting out in the back yard with his small son. Niall lay on a soft blanket and was happily engaged in rolling over from his tummy, to his back, then back onto to his tummy again. He babbled to himself, small arms and legs jerking as he wiggled about. Zayn watched over him, a fond smile on his lips. He adored the small lad and could no longer imagine life without the little Irish man in it.

"Bababa" Niall gurgled as he played ,making Zayn's smile even bigger as he listened to the baby babbling. Despite Doctor Andrews having explained that, because there was a fully developed adult mind masked by the regression drugs, it still both a shock and a delight every time the two men heard their 'baby' son talk.

"Babe? Where are you?" Liam called from inside the house.

"Out the back" Zayn responded."Come on, little man, let's go in and see Daddy, yeah?" He picked Niall up, cuddling him to his chest and breathing in the sweet smell of baby powder.

"Dada ?" Niall reached a small hand up to Zayn's face, small fingers brushing against the man's neatly styled beard. "Dada?" he repeated.

"Yes, baby, let's go see Dada" and they stepped through the French doors into the coolness of the house.

"There you are" Liam said cheerfully, holding out his arms to take Niall and cuddling him . " I missed my little boy." He kissed Niall's forehead then leaned overand pecked Zayn on the lips.

"How did it go, babe?" Zayn wanted to know. Simon Cowell was getting together with various factions of the community to insure both safety and the ability for the town to run with as little outside contact as possible. This time it was the turn of all medically trained personnel and, though Liam was currently being a 'stay at home' dad, he was a very experienced Paramedic.

"Good, I think. Josh ,Steve and Mikey were there. Mark Jarvis, the head nurses and Doctors Clarke and Andrews, and that Pharmacologist guy, Preston Mahon. Doctor Clarke has asked for the medical equipment to be updated as the hospital needs to be completely  self sufficient. Preston has asked for the same regarding both medication and research. He has new drugs he's developing. Mark was happy with his situation, so were the nurses. And our Paramedic side is pretty tight. If everything goes through then we'll be able to deal with the majority of medical issues without ever needing to resort to outside help."

"That'll be a relief. It could be the smallest thing that endangers the community. If we block as many of the loopholes as we can, I'd feel happier." Zayn said seriously.

"Me too" Liam agreed. "The less contact with the outside world, the less risk of discovery. It's your turn tomorrow, isn't it? You, Louis and the other security tech guys ?"

"Yeah, we're looking at all securityand seeing if we need to alter anything. It's really tight but Simon wants to make sure there is no room for error. The incident with Patience could have blown the whole thing wide open. Simon also wants a tighter watch on everyone in the community. If Patience wanted to expose us, there might be others." Zayn was somber. He didn't like the idea of spying on his friends and neighbours but the safety of the community was paramount.

"Speaking of Patience" Liam suddenly said  "I thought Louis and Serena were taking her in as a big sister to Harry. What's happening there cos I haven't heard from either of them to say how she was doing and if she  was settling into the family OK?"

"Patience is still in the hospital,she hasn't been regressed yet but it will probably happen fairly soon now. Serena and Louis decided they wanted the all the physical adaptations done before the regression. And Doctor Andrews  started her on hormone treatment to reverse puberty a few months ago. Lou and Serena haven't quite decided on the age they want her but are leaning towards 18 months to two years old They really want a toddler who will be more interactive with them. Harry's staying tiny, like our Nialler.." Zayn said as he mashed up an avocado for the baby.  "Will you feed him or shall I?" he asked.

"I'll do it, Zee. I've missed being with him today" Liam sat Niall more upright on his lap, carefully supporting Niall's small body against his broad chest. "Thanks" he smiled at his husband as Zayn fixed a bib around Niall's neck then put the bowl of mashed up food in front of his husband. Liam expertly spooned the food into Niall's eager mouth, cooing as the small man smacked his lips and opened his mouth ready for the next spoonful. It reminded Liam of a tiny bird, anxious to be fed and he found it endearing.

"Awe, he is just so adorable" Zayn said lovingly as he watched. "And now nothing and nobody will take him away from us. He'll always be our little snowflake.