I

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you think we'll be safe here?" Josh asked Davina as the determined brunette pulled the black SUV in the driveway of the little brick house. "Are you sure that we should be here? You know he will try to kill me when he finds out that I have took off with the two of you. He already wants to kill me for betraying him."

"He won't," The driver scowled thinking of the blue eyed menace in her life. She shared a look with Davina. "Davina has a spell on us to hide us from anyone in New Orleans that is going to try to find us. She owed me for calling me his wife."

"You must've liked him at some point," Davina said narrowing her eyes. "You did sleep with him."

"I make terrible choices," The driver chuckled glaring down at her protruding stomach. "Really, really terrible choices. So, you two ready?"

"Not in the slightest," Josh replied looking out the window. "He will find us and he will kill us all."

"You're so optimistic," Davina said rolling her eyes. "Who exactly lives here?"

The pregnant werewolf took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "I'll explain it all in a second let's go."

They got out of the SUV and followed her to the front door. The taller brunette knocked on the door and with her werewolf hearing she could hear the person in the house get up from the couch and walk slowly to the door. The door knob twisted and the door swung open. There in the doorway stood a tall older man with grey hair and blue eyes. He wore a sheriff's uniform and had a glass of whiskey in his hand. His eyes widened at the sight of her and she hoped that he didn't make her leave. "Stiles?"

"Stiles?" Stiles heard Davina and Josh gasp out together.

"Daddy?" Stiles replied softly. "It's been a while."

"What happened to you?" The sheriff asked placing his glass on the table and then pulling her into a tight hug. "Where have you been?" He furrowed his brows and she knew that he felt her stomach. "What?"

"Virginia," Stiles answered avoiding the topic of her pregnancy at the moment. "Louisiana, Tennessee. As for the what happened we should probably discuss it in the house."

"Does it have anything to do with werewolves?" Her dad questioned and she gasped. "Scott and Derek told me everything after you disappeared from the lacrosse pitch. Why did you run away?"

"Who told you that I ran away?" Stiles asked a frown on her face. "I didn't run away, dad. Who told you that?"

"Chris and Allison," John explained and Stiles shook her head. "Is that not the truth?"

"No, it is not" Stiles snarled her hands curling into fists. Davina placed a hand on her arm. "I'm fine, Davina. Dad, can we come in? You have to invite Josh in."

"Alright," John responded and stepped out of the way. "You all can come in. So, who are your friends?"

Stiles stepped in the house and her two allies followed her closely. "These are my friends Josh and Davina. Guys, this is my dad. Sheriff John Stilinski."

"Nice to meet you, sir" Josh retorted shaking her dad's hand and looking around the house. "Nice house."

"Hayley, are you going to explain this to us?" Davina asked mumbling a hello to her dad.