XII

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where is she?" Klaus roared blurring down the hall and away from the commotion going in inside the gym. He had been distracted by the dark eery music he hadn't noticed that Stiles hadn't came back. He was determined to find. "Stiles?!"

"Niklaus," Rebekah pleaded grabbing his arm. "Calm down, brother. We'll find her. Follow me. The sheriff is hurt."

"Where?" Klaus asked quietly.

A silent fury building slowly inside of him. He was going to tear this town apart until he found Stiles. "Rebekah."

"Come on," Rebeka urged pulling him down the hall. "Isaac and Scott are there."

The metallic rusty scent of blood hit his nose as he came upon a classroom. The door was open and people were trying to get through the crowd of officers. Klaus pushed past the crowd and tried to make his way toward the sheriff who was being looked over by a paramedic.

"John?"

"Hold on," A tall blonde haired cop told him. "Who are you?"

"He's alright, Parrish" The sheriff announced. "Let him in."

"Go on," The cop Parrish told him moving over so Klaus could pass by him.

"John," Klaus responded crouching down in front of Stilees father. He turned to the paramedic looking straight into his eyes. "He is fine. Go check on someone else."

"He was checking him out," Scott said kneeling next to the Sheriff. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to heal him," Klaus explained to Scott as he bit into his wrist. He held it out to John. "Go on then. It's fine. My blood will heal you."

"He's right, Mr. Stilinski," Isaac mumbleepd avoiding Klaus' eyes. "His blood will heal you instantly. What? Josh told me."

"I won't turn into a vampire?" John asked. "I really don't want to be a part of the undead."

"If you don't die today," Klaus retorted pushing his wrist toward the man. "Go on then. So, we can go get our girl."

The sheriff wrinkled his nose but Klaus' felt his mouth at his wrist. He gulped down a mouthful of blood and pulled away. Klaus wiped the blood off of his arm and his self inflicted wound healed. The sheriff wiped the blood from his mouth and looked down at his chest. It was healed. "Thank you, son."

"Got to take care of my future father in law," Klaus responded and now noticed Lydia being held by Jackson as she sobbed. "What exactly occurred here?"

"Lydia was looking around here and she was attacked by-,"

"Jennifer," Isaac breathed and Jackson snarled. "We all heard her screaming. It was horrible. I think she may have shattered our ear drums."

"I heard her," Klaus acknowledged looking around the room. "The piano player's throat was slashed while she was performing. It was eery. That music."

"It was when Jennifer was attacking me," Lydia cried. "I thought that she was going to kill me but she was stopped by Mr. Stilinski. Stiles she tried to save me but Jennifer attacked her with wolfsbane. She tied us both up. She took her. We've got to get her back."