V

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you ready?" Klaus asked as he rolled his eyes at his sister. "Rebekah, you'he had plenty of time to pack your things. The planes leaves in an hour. What are you packing? The whole compound?"

"I'm packing the rest of Hayley's belongings," Rebekah explained as she placed another bag in the pile. "You know she'll need her clothes and things. She's with her father. She is not going to come back with you."

"She will," Klaus stated gruffly. "If she doesn't I'll kill everyone she has ever loved. Her family. Her friends."

"Thought you told Elijah you wouldn't harm her?" Rebekah scoffed rolling her eyes. "Don't go back on a promise to him. Especially when everyone of us is getting along."

"If he didn't have feelings for her I'd be a little more tolerant," Klaus mumbled softly though he knew she could hear him. "Hayley likes him too."

"Hayley likes Elijah because he treats her like a person and not an object," Rebekah said placing her hands on her hips. "Maybe, if you hadn't tried to lock her up here, she'd still be here. But no Nik has to be so damn stubborn and try to lock us all up here. Why? Because you're so afraid of being alone. We're here Nikolaus. Elijah and me. We're family. We've been there for you always and forever. Yet you treat us as little puppet's. Trying to control everything. Hayley was right to runaway. This place, these witches using Hayley and your child to get to you. No wonder she got the hell out of here."

Klaus frowned at his sister's words. He agreed with her. The witches had used Hayley and their unborn child to get to him. Hell, he had even been physical with her. Though in his defense she had admitted to wanting to kill their child. It had pissed him off when she told him that. She couldn't take part of him, apart of his family away. Deep down he wanted the child. If Hayley came with the child then he wanted her too. She was something and she had gotten to him. She had even drove Caroline and Camille out of his mind.

He crossed his arms over his chest and Rebekah a deadly glare. "Pack it all and hurry up. If not I will leave with out you."

He stormed out of Hayley's room and blurred down to the front of Compound. He got in the SUV and waited for Marcel and Rebekah to join him so they could head to Beacon Hills. Klaus growled at the thought of Hayley being with someone from her hometown. He wondered exactly what she was up too at the moment.

======================

"Hey kid," Stiles dad greeted her when she walked in the kitchen. "How's the last few days been?"

"Stressful," Stiles admitted grabbing a glass and the bottle of orange juice from the fridge. "Scott said that Deaton is okay. I'm actually going to talk to him this morning. This afternoon after Scott gets out of school, I am going to hang out with him and the pack."

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about," John said and gestured for her to sit down which she did. "Your senior year?"

"What about it?" Stiles asked pouring juice in the glass. "Yeah, it's here. Never thought I'd see it."

"Are you going?" Her dad inquired frowning. "It would be good to see your only child graduate high school."

"You want me to go back?" Stiles questioned furrowing her brows. "How exactly are we going to explain my disappearance? Or the baby bump that I'm currently sporting. Plus, what about me not completing my junior year?"