IV

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a few days after the blacklight party and they were still trying to figure out what was going on with Lydia. The strawberry blonde had freaked everyone out after she had a screaming fit. She had told them that she would be fine and they had left the party. Stiles was still angry from her confrontation with Calloway and Richards that she had forgotten all about the hideous creature she had seen. When she had gotten home her father had informed her that the doctor who had been found murdered was the local Dr. Hilyard and that another doctor hadn't come in for her shift. Her body had been found in the early morning her throat slit. She had called Derek but he hadn't answered her call so she decided to let it go. He was probably busy with Jennifer and she didn't want to be anywhere near them. Erica was still a little hostile with her so she took a step back from the pack.

Stiles had spent the morning sleeping away her current headache and when she had woken up she had been starved. She left the house and ended up at her dad's favorite place ordering enough food for an army. When it was done Stiles walked away from the diner, a bag of food in her right hand and her phone was in her left hand. She checked the time and saw that it was eleven o clock in the morning. Her friends were in school and Davina and Josh were back at the house. She slipped her phone back in her pocket and walked toward her Jeep. She was halfway there when she heard a tapping noise from behind her. She whipped around and saw two people standing there.

One of the alpha twins she had seen at lacrosse practice and a tall dark haired man wearing a pair of sunglasses and he had a long white cane in his hand. Deucalion. The leader of the alpha pack.

Stiles squared her shoulders and waited for him to do something. She watched as he inhaled deeply raising his head up. "Ah, new beta. Derek is changing more betas. Do you enjoy being under Derek?"

"At one time I did enjoy being under Derek," Stiles chuckled and she saw Deucalion smirk. "And one time I enjoyed being on top of him."

"It clearly looks like it," the alpha twin mocked and Deucalion nudged him with the cane silencing him.

"He's not a very competent alpha," Deucalion mused. "Wouldn't you like to be with an alpha who can train you? Lead you? Protect you?"

"Not really," Stiles responded inching back slowly. "Besides, Derek is not my alpha. I don't have an alpha and I am just visiting."

"An omega then?" Deucalion asked, his tone harsh and questioning. "You still smell of the Hale pack. Ethan, grab her. She needs to be here for our little meeting."

Stiles dropped the bag of food as Ethan lunged toward her. She kicked him in the stomach causing him to double over. She started to run but he was already over the kick and standing behind her. His arm went around her neck and he squeezed causing her to choke. "Ow."

"Shut up," Ethan growled dragging her toward Decaulion after removing his arm from her neck. He pushed her to the blind alpha and placed her arm in his hand. "Don't move."

"Ethan, be nice" Deucalion warned hand caressing her arm. She shivered at his touch. "We don't harm women who are in her delicate condition. Now, Ms. Stilinski please escort us to Mr. Hale's loft or your two friends will be sorry. Maiden and our emasarry are at your house right now. Mountain ash surrounds it. How easy would it be to burn it all down?" He laughed at her words. "Now, what's it going to be? Your friends die or are you going to accompany me to Derek's?"