III

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bilinski, where the hell have you been?" Coach Finstock asked as Stiles walked onto the lacrosse field with Davina and Josh. "Oh, you've had some fun. Congratulations, Bilinski."

"I did have some fun," Stiles told the older man watching the expression on his face turn to shock to disgust then he rolled his eyes and shook his head. "How's the team?"

"Greenberg still sucks," Coach noted pointing out his least favorite player. "I would ask you if you're going to be back on the team but your condition says otherwise. So, is it McCall's? You two were always up each other's butts. He's with Lahey now though. I'm sorry."

"It's not Scott's," Stiles replied with a shake of her head. Everyone always thought she and Scott were dating even when he was with Allison. It was gross, Scott was her brother. "The dad is not from here. Oh, Coach these are my two friends Josh and Davina. Guys, this is Coach Finstock. My old economic's teacher and lacrosse coach."

"Hey," Davina said shaking his hand. "It's nice to meet you."

"Yeah," Coach frowned then grinned at Josh who looked wary. "Are you trying out for the team? You look like you could be a lacrosse player."

"I'm twenty one," Josh explained and Coach grunted in disappointment. "Sorry."

"That's fine," Coach mumbled turning his attention back to the field. "Get your head back in the game, you stinking losers! Focus! I swear I am working with idiots."

Stiles giggled as Coach went off on Greenburg again. She so did not miss his rants. She caught sight of two players standing far away from Scott and the beta's. They were tall with long faces and wide noses. They were identical twins. Must be the alpha twins that Scott had told her about. The one on the right was sharing lingering looks with Danny. The other twin had his gaze on her, eyes narrowed. She stared right back at him with her eyebrow cocked. He looked away when Coach blew his whistle. Stiles glanced at Scott and her friend had his eyes narrowed at the alpha twin.

"There's Stiles Stilinski," One of the players said pointing at her. "Looks like someone finally decided to throw a dog a bone."

"Maybe, she'd be up to have some fun with me," Another jeered smirking at her. "Like she couldn't get any more knocked up."

"Shut up, Calloway! Richards!" Isaac yelled tossing his helment on the ground.

"All of you, shut it!" Finstock shouted blowing the whistle loudly causing the wolves and Josh to wince. "Yes, Stilinski is back and yes she is knocked up. But we're not here to discuss teenage pregnancy. Or what Stilinski gets up to in her spare time. We are here to get better at lacrosse. Get back to it!"

Stiles groaned shutting her eyes wishing Finstock had kept his mouth shut. She opened her eyes and saw that Josh and Davina were looking horrified. "Yep, that's Coach for you."

"He hasn't changed much," Lydia said as she joined their group. "What are you three doing here?"

"Watching lacrosse practice," Stiles remarked. "How was your first day of school?"

"Lame," Lydia declared tossing her hair over her shoulder. "How did you persuade the Sheriff to let you stay out?"

"He never asked if I wanted to sign back up," Stiles told her. "I should figure out what I am going to do about school. I don't know if I am going to stay though."